12th May 2012, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

Where can I get the DIET examination form in Delhi? Procedure of the diet course? Last date of submission and how much is the fees?

I am shalini gupta
from where can i get diet examination form in delhi?explain the procedure of the diet course? Is it a degree course? What is the last date of submission? How many fees for it?

24th May 2012, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Where can I get the DIET examination form in Delhi? Procedure of the diet course? Last date of submission and how much is the fees?

what is the last date of diet form in delhi
28th May 2012, 12:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Where can I get the DIET examination form in Delhi? Procedure of the diet course? Last date of submission and how much is the fees?

Where can I get DIET entrance exam form? Last date of purchase of DIET entrance form? Qualifying criteria for DIET exam? Fee structure and procedure to be eligible for DIET?
1st June 2012, 01:01 PM
Unregistered

............wats d procedure,fees,& last date of submission for d forms????
8th June 2012, 12:03 PM
Unregistered

what will be the qualification needed for diet exam?&what is the last date of submission???
11th June 2012, 04:31 PM
Unregistered

FROM WHERE DO WE CAN GET ADMISSION FORM.........
WHAT IS THE LAST DATE OF SUBMITTING DIET FORM ??????
PLS RPLY IF ANYBODY ALSO KNOW ABOUT THIS............... PLS
22nd June 2012, 06:01 PM
Unregistered

diet is not on merit basis.......???please mail answer on [email protected]
19th April 2013, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

Where can I get the DIET examination form in Delhi? Procedure of the diet course? Last date of submission and how much is the [email protected]
5th June 2013, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

what was the procedure to get admission in diet?
where can i get diet entrance exam form??????
9th June 2013, 05:04 PM
Unregistered

where can i get the diet examination form in delhi? procedure of the diet course? last date of submission and how much is the fees?
9th June 2013, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

where can i get the diet examination form in delhi? procedure of the diet course? last date of submission and how much is the fees?
9th June 2013, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

what was the procedure to get admission in diet ?
where can i get entrance exam form?
last date of submission and how much is his fees?
10th June 2013, 12:03 PM
Unregistered

I WANT TO KNOW STUDENT CAN GET ADMISSION THROUGH MERIT BASIS THIS SESSION 2013-2014 ALSO ? & WHEN WILL ON LINE ADMISSON IN ETE GOVT &PVT START ? WHAT IS THE PREVIOUS CUT OFF OBC & GEN. CATEGORIES ?
14th June 2013, 05:33 PM
Unregistered

what was the procedure to get admission in diet?where can i get form for entrance test n last day of submission?
16th August 2013, 06:25 PM
Unregistered

I am Mukesh,
from where can i get diet examination form in delhi?e xplain the procedure of the diet course? Is it a degree course? What is the last date of submission? How many fees for it?
28th October 2013, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

I m 30 yrs of age..Wish to pursue DIET, Delhi. I've done M.Sc in Mathematics. Am I eligible to apply or not?
26th November 2013, 04:12 PM
Unregistered

Im 30 year old and done 12th.can do this course
21st May 2014, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

what is the last date of submission of forms in DIET course in Delhi, how can I get admission in the DIET in Delhi, where I get the forms of DIET in Delhi.. how much % is required for admission in DIET course in Delhi.
19th June 2014, 07:23 PM
Unregistered

what is the last date of submission of forms in DIET course in Delhi
where I get the forms of DIET in Delhi
how much % is required for admission in DIET course in Delhi.
10th July 2014, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

what is the last date of submission of forms in DIET course in Delhi?
where i get the forms of DIET?
how much % is required for admission in DIET course?
fee structure and procedure?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?