14th March 2015, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

What are the post graduation course options after completing B.Com?

What are the post graduation course options after completing B.Com? Which one is better to do? What would be the scope of it? Can you please guide me with the answer on this which would help me to prepare better for the future. Thanks!

14th March 2015, 09:49 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the post graduation course options after completing B.Com?

Post Graduation Courses after B.Com:

>> Master of Business Administration (MBA)

>> Master of Commerce (M.Com)

>> Bachelor of Law (LL.B)

>> Master of Business Studies

>> Master of Management Studies (MMS)

>> Masters in Financial Management (MFM)

>> Executive MBA

>> Certified Financial Planner Program (CFP)

>> CRISIL Certified Analyst Program (CCAP)

>> Post Graduate Diploma in Management

As far as my good knowledge is concerned, the best course after successful completion of B.Com is MBA. There are many institutions offer this MBA course, and intake of MBA Graduates by recruiting Companies is also high. So I suggest you to go with MBA (Master of Business Administration) course to find good career options and as there is good scope for MBA Graduates in future too. Again there are number of streams available namely, MBA (Marketing), MBA (Operations Management), MBA (Human Resources), MBA (Finance), MBA (Hotel Management), MBA (Information Technology), MBA (Event Management), MBA (Production), MBA (Personnel and Administration).

As there is very good scope for MBA in India, you can find employment opportunities in Financial Organizations, Public Sector Banks, Private and Foreign banks, IT Multinational Companies, PSU's (Public Sector Undertaking's) and in any institution as HR Manager.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?