16th February 2015, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

What kind of jobs are available in Government sector for MBA(Health Care Management) candidate?

hello
please tell me about the government jobs
for mba health care management candidates
in government sector with designation
what are the different post for this qualification

Related Questions:
  1. What are the jobs for MBA health care management candidates in government sector
  2. How to get jobs for Civil Engineers in Private Sector?
  3. Job Opportunities in Government sector after completion of M.Sc in Electronics?
  4. Amrita EEE or SRMEEE? better chance of admission?
  5. Which part time course can I join after completing B.Tech EEE?
  6. What kind of Government Jobs are best suitable for me after completion of B.Tech in ECE being a female candidate?
  7. Date of sale of forms of BBA admissions in BIT Mesra Ranchi? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Should I prefer jobs in private IT sector or in government sector?
  9. Which are the exams to get government jobs in aeronautical sector?
  10. What are the options after doing M.Tech in Industrial Engineering and Management including government sector jobs and private sector jobs?
  11. What should I prefer between private sector and government sector jobs? What are the job opportunities in government sector for BA student?
  12. After completing B.Tech from Electronics and Communication with 75% can I get a good job?
  13. What kind of Public sector Jobs are best suitable for me being a candidate pursuing B.Tech in IT?
  14. Should I do BBA or B.Com after doing 12th commerce?
  15. What are the employment opportunities available for Integrated MSc Economics students? What kind of jobs are available in government sector and how to prepare for it?
  16. List of jobs in government sector for M.Pharma students? How to apply for the same?
  17. Various jobs in government sector for M.Pharmacy students?
  18. Can a Physically disabled candidate get a government job? If no then what kind of jobs are available?
22nd February 2015, 12:08 AM
smithapriya

Default Re: What kind of jobs are available in Government sector for MBA(Health Care Management) candidate?

This course prepares students to oversee operations and services in health care facilities.

They have a wide knowledge in health care planning, business management, financial management, public relations, human resources management or health care systems operation. So they may get jobs in hospitals, health care agencies, insurance companies or government agencies.

They can also seek opportunities in the pharmaceutical, biotech or health insurance industries.

They may recruit as
  • Quality improvement manager
  • Pharmaceutical sales consultant
  • Health care administrator
  • Insurance co ordinator
  • Hospital associate director
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?