5th April 2011, 09:13 PM
Pushkar kulkarni

Should I go for diploma or 12th after 10th?

Many people said that the students doing Diploma after 10th faces dificulties in maths and there less opportunities for the Diploma students.
So doing Diploma is better or +2 ?

Related Questions:
  1. Which is a better option, diploma after 10th or diploma after 12th?
  2. Is 3 years diploma after 10th and 2 years diploma after 12th is equivalent -- [New]
  3. Can I get job in IT sector if secured 84% in 10th, 50% in 12th and 75% in Information Technology Diploma course?
  4. What is the eligibility criteria for applying for TCS?
  5. Is diploma course after 10th consider equal to 12th standard?
  6. Should I join diploma course or reappear for 12th board exams after failing in Intermediate? Will I get admission on the basis of my 10th marksheet(52%)? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Diploma in architecture after passing 10th with 55%?
  8. Can i do Diploma on the basis of 10th after failing in 12th?
  9. List of diploma courses after 10th? Details about diploma in Astronomy?
  10. Am I eligible for TCS having 63% in 10th,59% in 12th, 98.5% in Diploma and 85% in BE?
  11. Should I go for diploma or 11th science after securing 87.4% in 10th? Can diploma holders apply for B.E without passing 12th?
  12. Can I appear for LLB after passing 12th, 10th, diploma and other PG courses?
  13. How a student can complete 11th and 12th after completing diploma and 10th?
  14. Should I go for diploma after 10th or degree after 12th? Which entrance to answer to join degree college after diploma?
  15. What are the benefits of studying Diploma over 12th standard?
  16. Best option after completing 10th? Which is preferable diploma in engineering(mechanical) or 12th science? I've passed 10th with 81% marks
  17. Which is a better option, diploma after 10th or diploma after 12th?
  18. Which group should I take in diploma after completing 10th with 9.5 grades?
18th April 2011, 01:49 PM
hari om yadav

Default Re: Should I go for diploma or 12th after 10th?

hello friend
you can do Diploma after 10th but if you don't do 12th then your many options are closed . if you want to do Diploma , do after 12th .
12th is very necessory for you .
so, complete your 12th first and after do something.
good luck!
22nd April 2011, 11:38 AM
ramkumar.g

Doing +2 after 10th is better than diploma as it gives you more career options than diploma.
29th April 2011, 12:01 PM
Unregistered

what should better after10 to domedical
30th April 2011, 01:32 AM
bharanidharans

Hi,
Just try for Diploma course if you are interested in joining Core Companies. Because its the area you will get practical knowledge completely.

If you want to go for airplane pilot, just you go for your 12th grade.

All the Best.
30th April 2011, 10:17 PM
kanchanyadav
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pushkar kulkarni View Post
Many people said that the students doing Diploma after 10th faces dificulties in maths and there less opportunities for the Diploma students.
Hi,

You can opt for any course out of diploma and 12th after 10th.

If you are interested in engineering then i'll suggest you go for 12th and then B.Tech. because in engineering you have to come across maths.

And if you go for diploma then generally student get out of touch from maths that will let to a problem for you if you want to go for engineering after diploma.

Other than this if you want to go for diploma in hotel management, fashion designing etc... the there will not be any issue if you opt diploma after 10th.

So now choose your course according to your interest.

All the Best...
30th April 2011, 10:23 PM
mayekarpritesh

Well...........
First of all you decide where you want to go......
Either in Engineering or Technology or Medical Field
If you want to go to Medical field then go with 12th..dats it

Otherwise.........
Listen this.......
Diploma provides you basic knowledge.
If you want to go with 12th...then after that you will have to prapare CET

If you want to do diploma Then No CET......
And you can go directly to the 2nd year of Engineering.
6th June 2011, 10:56 PM
Unregistered

Better do 12th after 10th. Because I was also one who was confused like you. But most of the teachers and relatives suggested me to do 12th. So go 12th
20th June 2011, 06:46 PM
Unregistered

i have got 89% so should i go directly for diploma or should i complete 12th?
20th June 2011, 10:41 PM
Unregistered

what should i do after tenth ?????? i have scored 96% and opting to goto engineering.so please tell me i am totally confused......pls suggest me ...........
18th July 2011, 03:27 PM
Unregistered

is it necessary to give CET exam which is compalsory if we want to do diploma
25th May 2012, 03:48 PM
navjotsidhupamal
Senior Member++

hey!!
according to me you should go for +2 because there are so many disadvantages arises if you do diploma i.e. if you do diploma then you should go for b.tech or b.e also and in b.tech ,there are so many subjects related to mathematics and diploma students are not able to solve that problems because they become week in mathematics during diploma but they are good in technical than the +2 students.Its now up to you that in what matters you should go either for technical or for mathematics.
but i think +2 is better than diploma after 10th because its my own experience.
14th June 2012, 11:50 AM
Unregistered

Is it compulsory to give CET exam after 12th
28th June 2012, 11:04 PM
tanveersandhu

Well dear friend after completing 10th you can either go for Diploma or 12th. But i will personally suggest you 12th because it also increases the qualification than Diploma. And also there are more options available after 12th if you do it in a good stream by choosing good subjects. But Diploma course is also not bad if you are thinking of a job after diploma. The choice is all yours. Thanks.
28th June 2012, 11:23 PM
artigoyal52

Hi dear,
Well dear its all depends on your futuree,you can make your future bright by do 12th class or diploma.But in my personal opinion you have to do 12th class because it will increase your qualification.
You can get more good job in your near future with having 12th marksheet.
But you are interested in like fashion ,interior design then you can do direct diploma.
Good Luck
29th June 2012, 12:16 AM
jyotiprakash2108

Location: 91/3 pratap nagar, sanganer,Jaipur 302021,Rajasthan,India

Quote:
hello
according to me diploma is better then 12th class because in diploma you can take direct admission in engineering after complete diploma.
after 10th if you select 12th class than you have to choose which subject you can take.
after that you have to give entrance exam after complete 12th class but after diploma you have not to give give entrance exam you can direct get admission and can get job after complete diploma.

thank you
29th June 2012, 02:05 AM
janvi roy

Dear friend,

We can just give you advices. So my request would be please listen to your heart and interests.

Diploma in engineering is a good option but after 12 you are eligible for all sorts of entrance examinations based on your subjects.

To make a smart choice you first complete your +2 so as to increase your demand in the present day world.

Now be honest and ask your heart and go for it. Good luck
29th June 2012, 10:50 AM
aryan5107241
Senior Member+++++

Dear Friend ,

As per your ask i would like to tell you that you should go for 12th instead of going for diploma course because pursuing 12th is far better than diploma course.

If you pursue 12th , then you have the complete knowledge of the stream you have opted for whereas diploma courses only provide technical knowledge which is not a good prospect for a student from job point of view.

This is the information i have to the best of my knowledge regarding your query. Hope the information will help you to the extent you want.
29th June 2012, 11:02 AM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Going for diploma after class 12 means you will lose out on a lot of opportunities. Since many opts for full time courses after diploma therefore you will have to overwork and in the process you will lose some precious years which you could have used to do some other courses or to gain some job experience. Thus it is advisable to go for diploma courses right after giving your class 10 exam.

Good luck
29th June 2012, 01:14 PM
mehar2541

[hello freind,
+2 class has two main streams medical or non medical. if u have have done non medical i think so that diploma is not a better option it will be long procedure for two years and then u will be become a diploma holder only. i am suggesting you to go for further study or the B.tech or the B.E are the better option. it is much better to posses the degree and then we can earn more also. if we look for diploma we can not achieve good handsome salary. so i hope u will be satisfied after my suggestions. all the best for your future.
29th June 2012, 02:02 PM
Geethu.S

It is better to go for 12th because you can join a degree course after 12th. Many government jobs are asking for Degree as mininum qualification. Diploma courses also have job oppurtunities, if you have a degree certificate, you can apply for Diploma jobs also.
29th June 2012, 05:12 PM
jayshree bacchav

Quote:
Hello friend,

Well i see that you are confused about what exactly you should do after 10th.

Let me tell you I am an IT engg student. I'hv done 11th,12th science and then doin 4 year degree course.

As same as you I was confused in between diploma or 12th science. See, if you are focused about engineering only and you think you can do it any how then I will suggest you to go for Diploma only because the course is totally engineering oriented (i.e., technical)

But, if you are not sure about doing engg then you should go for 12th science board exam as well as MH-CET or AIEEE or both(entrance exams for engg) because on the basis of your score in entrance exams if you scored well then go for engg otherwise you can do the courses like BCS,BCA,Pharmacy etc. the other options are open for you.

So now the choice is yours.

Hope this answer will satisfy your need.

all the best

Regards,
Jayshree.
29th June 2012, 05:42 PM
Vimal.aarya

Thumbs up Re: Should I go for diploma or 12th after 10th?

Quote:
So doing Diploma is better or 2 ?
Of course there is a less opportunity for them who in for a diploma instead of doing 2. Yes it takes more time but its much beneficial too. After 2 you will get a numerous scope for career and each involving a better salary. While diploma holders have limits in career and salary too. If we talk about maths then, in 2 you get deep knowledge of topics studied in tenth. So it will be better to do 2 than going for diploma.
29th June 2012, 08:24 PM
Paras Gopani

hey,
You have completed 10th class, now there may be two options
either 11th and 12th or go for Diploma,,,If you go for diploma
than it is same as you can pursue Bachelor degree after
Completing your Diploma,,,but it will take less time if you
choose to study 11th and 12th,,,

It is Best adviced that you go for +2 Degree...

with best regards
all the best
29th June 2012, 09:23 PM
rairohit25

hi friends,

Well i see that you are confused about what exactly you should do after 10th.

Let me tell you I am an IT engg student. I'hv done 11th,12th science and then doin 4 year degree course.

As same as you I was confused in between diploma or 12th science. See, if you are focused about engineering only and you think you can do it any how then I will suggest you to go for Diploma only because the course is totally engineering oriented (i.e., technical)

But, if you are not sure about doing engg then you should go for 12th science board exam as well as MH-CET or AIEEE or both(entrance exams for engg) because on the basis of your score in entrance exams if you scored well then go for engg otherwise you can do the courses like BCS,BCA,Pharmacy etc. the other options are open for you.

So now the choice is yours.
thanks
29th June 2012, 09:37 PM
shalu1995

hello friend
its totally depends upon your wish
if you want to engineer only then you can go for diploma that will be better yes it is true that maths get tough for diploma students but dear friend anywhere you have to face problem
if you are very sure about dream and decision then go for diploma because if you will go to 12th you may face many many problems and after that also getting good college is very tough.myself have done 10+2 this year but now i am not getting good colleges as it was offered after 10th
so you decide first what exactly you want in your life
have gave ma best decision that if you are very much sure then go for diploma
and about job once you get experience then there will no problem
even many multinational companies accept diploma students because they used to have more practical knowledge where as 10+2 are more theoretical only so dont worry about job at all.

thank you
29th June 2012, 11:21 PM
jayshree bacchav

Quote:
Hello friend,

Yes its true that many diploma student find difficulties in maths. But let me tell you that there is only one maths after diploma students that is in second year of degree M-3. Diploma Stuents may find this subject hard because they have not faced maths much than regular 12th science students. But I assure you that hardwork and classes will definitely solve your problem. Its not that much difficult you just have to concentrate on the subject and practice the sum's very hard. You can score in this subject.

Once you have cleared this subject then there is no difficultuy for diploma students as they are familier with other subject in degree. they just have to study deeply.

So I will suggest you that if your aim is fixed to become an engg. you must go for diploma.

All the best

Regards,
Jayshree.
25th July 2012, 10:55 PM
johan mishra
Junior Member+

hello friend
you can do Diploma after 10th but if you don't do 12th then your many options are closed . if you want to do Diploma , do after 12th .

even many multinational companies accept diploma students because they used to have more practical knowledge where as 10+2 are more theoretical only so dont worry about job at all.
26th July 2012, 09:29 AM
vidh
Senior Member+

HELLO,

REGARDS
VIDH
27th July 2012, 12:34 AM
guri kaur
Senior Member+

hi...!!

-->you can do diploma after 10th but if you don't do 12th then your options are closed.

-->if you want to do diploma,do after 12th.

-->12th is very necessary for you.

-->i have give my best decision that if you are very much sure then go for diploma.

-->other thing is your interest so my dear friend go according to your interest,then definitely you will get the success.

all the best...go ahead!!
28th July 2012, 06:33 PM
rch91

Quote:
In my opinion doing 12th after 10th would be better because if you do diploma after 10th then you are left with only two options: 1.job 2.further degree in your line only. Many of the opportunities you may loose.
After 10th if you go for 12th various opportunities are their:
1.in case you want to do job then you would be eligible for bank examz, railway exams etc.
2.You can do graduation courses like Bsc,bcom,ba etc in your feild of interest.
even you can go for direct degree.
3rd June 2013, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

in which field is diploma available if one chooses to opt for it??
25th October 2013, 09:27 PM
Unregistered

Unhappy Re: Should I go for diploma or 12th after 10th?

[QUOTE=Pushkar kulkarni;498921]Many people said that the students doing Diploma after 10th faces dificulties in maths and there less opportunities for the Diploma students.
So doing Diploma is better or +2 ?[/QU
but i dt wnna do 11 12
9th March 2014, 11:42 AM
Unregistered

I want to do architecture and I m I class 10 , should I do diploma or 2 .? If I do diploma then will I have to face the problem of not having 2 marks in future wherever I go for job or something?
9th July 2014, 08:20 PM
Sanju Logith

Unhappy Re: Should I go for diploma or 12th after 10th?

I not start my std regularly... I start my stdy in 7th std, thn i joint to 10th(open university)
Some others tolled me tat diploma is very difficult in maths , Wt i do?
10th July 2014, 07:07 PM
poojamit
Member+

As per my suggestion after 10th diploma is a good option. You can have better career opportunities
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?