31st July 2011, 04:45 AM
Unregistered

Which career is good for me being good in Mathematics and Physics?

I do not know the career to choose but i am good in mathematics and physics so what can i do?

31st July 2011, 12:02 PM
solution
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Which career is good for me being good in Mathematics and Physics?

hello dear

both career Mathematics and Physics are equally good for you.

but if you choose Physics then your career opportunity will be more vast compare to the math.

there is less carrier option with math compare to physics.

after doing graduation in physics you can join in the given below sector or can do higher study

1.M.Tech in

1.Astor physics.

2.Nuclear physics.

3.opto physics.

4.nano science.

5.radio pphysics.

etc.

you can join in the R&D cell.

you can join as a JRF.

etc.

all the best.......
31st July 2011, 03:16 PM
saasmari
Senior Member++

hi, you are a better person to judge which course will be suitsble for you than any other.
as you are good at maths and physics you can do Engineering which needs good knowledge of maths other courses are. BSc mathematics, physics
or MSc integrated mathematics
31st July 2011, 05:31 PM
maddusajj
Senior Member+++++

hi...if you are good in mathematics and physics then you should really join engineering after your 12th class because engineering is nothing but the combination of physics and mathematics and you are strong in both so i really think that engineering is tailor made for you ,
to get into an engineering college after your 12th class you have to write the engineering entrance examination of the various colleges in the country and among which the best colleges are
1.indian institute of technologies ,bhu and ism dhanbad:to get admission into these colleges you have to clear the iitjee examination which is the toughest engineering entrance examination in the country
2.nits:to get into these colleges you have to write the aieee examination
3.apart from these there are various state level engineering entrance examination for the admission in state colleges like eamcet,upcet,kcet etc
31st July 2011, 06:21 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
As you have mentioned that you have interest in maths and physics then you can go for courses like-
Engineering
B.sc in maths or B.sc in Physics

Now you decide in which field you have more interest...
If you have interest in engineering field then you can go for B.tech course.
For that you have to appear in IIT-JEE, AIEEE etc...
After clearing the exam you have to go through the counseling for taking admission in engineering..

If you have interest in general field then you can go for B.sc in maths or B.sc in Physics..
after that you can go for M.sc.. master degree is all about specialization in that subject in which you have done your graduation..

All the best..
1st August 2011, 01:01 AM
arvind_singh
Banned

Well there are so many opportunity for students in India.There are many good courses which will help you to do earn good in future and will take you to top of the world.

Courses you can do after 12th class are ::

Engineering ::

You can take AIEEE or IIT JEE exam to get admission to NIT's and IIT's respectively and other good colleges .It is one of the best course in India which a lot of students do .It can help you a lot if you opt a good branch and pursue your engineering.
Best branches ::
Computer engineering and Information technology
Electrical engineering
Electronics engineering
Civil engineering .

BBA+MBA OR Btech + MBA ::

If you have interest in management and business then MBA is best option for you .You can pursue this course only after getting degree. To get into good colleges you have to take exam like CAT,XAT,MAT .

BCA + MCA
This course is for those students who have interest in the programming you can do this course which will help you to become software developer in MNC.

ARMY and NAVY THROUGH TES::
You can also join technical branch in army or navy .For this you must have got 70% marks in physics ,chemistry and mathematics in class 12th .

Animation::

If you are interested in this course then you can join do it from any institute there is huge scope in this are as you have seen that now 3D movies are coming every day
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?