20th October 2010, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

Career in MBA for B.E EEE completed student? Fee structure for the same?

i completed be[eee]. please tell me career in mba and about fees structures....

Related Questions:
  1. Best branch to do MBA from Foreign universities for Mechanical Engineering student? Fee structure of MBA college in Abroad?
  2. What is the fee for B.E EEE, ECE? My cutoff is 97.584
  3. Fee structure for MBA course in Symbiosis?
  4. What is the fee structure to do MBA course? Is there a loan available for the course?
  5. When and how to apply for MBA in Abroad? Fee structure and best company? Job availability?
  6. Fee structure to join MBA course in S.V.University?
  7. When and how to apply for MBA Abroad? Fee structure and best country for it?
  8. What is the procedure to do Ph.D for MBA student? What is the fee structure?
  9. Am I eligible to do ICWA having completed B.Sc in Biotechnology and 1st year of MBA course in Finance? What will be the fee structure for this course?
  10. What is the 4 years fee structure for B.Tech EEE? Will bank pay even hostel fee?
  11. Fee structure of STEP HBTI Kanpur for MBA through UPSEE? Fee structure of other govt. colleges under UPTU for MBA? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How to do company secretary through correspondence after completing M.Com and MBA in finance? What is the fee structure?
  13. How may I get fee structure and admission procedure of IIFT Delhi? How may I get details about Academic fee, Hostel fee, Library fee?
  14. Information regarding fee structure for MBA in Aviation?
  15. When and how to apply for MBA in Abroad? Fee structure and best country to pursue this course?
  16. What are the government colleges in Anand and Vallabh Vidyanagar after completing 12th with 66.2%? Any scholarship available for open category student? What is the fee structure?
  17. Fee structure for correspondence MBA in HR?
  18. Detailed information, procedure and fee structure of MBA course for T.Y.B.Com last year student? -- [New]
26th February 2012, 12:32 AM
prashantmeghalia
Senior Member++

Smile Re: Career in MBA for B.E EEE completed student? Fee structure for the same?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i completed be[eee]. please tell me career in mba and about fees structures....
dear friend,
mba after be is a very good career option. after completing mba, you will be having both technical and management skills. all the multinational companies are demanding for these skills especially. they are paying very good salaries to these type of students. for getting admission in mba, you will have to give an entrance exam of cat. if you score good marks in that exam, then only you will get admission in a good college.
26th February 2012, 08:11 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Career in MBA for B.E EEE completed student? Fee structure for the same?

M.Tech and M.B.A are the 2 main options for a student who has completed his or her B.Tech degree. One may choose M.B.A if the person is having an inclination towards the management and administration of a company rather than the technical side of the same. The candidates need to attend national, state or university level examinations to be eligible for an admission. The main MBA entrance exams are CAT, MAT, JMET and ATMA. The score from these test is considered as the primary short listing criteria. The fee structure depends upon the college that you are going to join. The IIM’s on an average collect around Rs. 15 lakhs as fees for a 2 year course. The average fees of other colleges would be around Rs. 3 to 6 lakhs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?