27th August 2010, 12:42 PM
nay.mane

Career in navy/airforce in non technical field for girls

i am doing bba m in second year want to knw the specific entrance exam to b given to get in to navy/air force after graduation and when the exam will b held wat is the material to b referred n when can i begin my preparation n what abt the forms.

27th August 2010, 03:07 PM
ajay barik

Default Re: Career in navy/airforce in non technical field for girls

well friend
if u will visit the following websites then u will definitely get ur answer
www.nausena-bharati.nic.in
www.indianairforce.com
good luck!!
27th August 2010, 03:21 PM
solution
Senior Member++++

hello dear

definately girls students can join indian army.

girls students can join indian army after graduation.

to join in amry, you have to appear an qualify UPSC exam.

through UPSC exam, you can join in Indian army.

the criteria to attain in the UPSC exam is

minimum graduation in qualification with 55% marks.

age limit 21-29 years.

all the best.............
27th August 2010, 03:29 PM
KHAN20

Thumbs up Re: Career in navy/airforce in non technical field for girls

dear friend
carrer in nay&airforcr for non technical student is very bright.because salary is more&is a reputed job.
good luck.
27th August 2010, 05:36 PM
charli

dear friend,

as you want to join career in navy/air force after graduation so you can appear for CDS, OTA etc.

also you can appear in exams specially for women.

good luck.
27th August 2010, 10:03 PM
swati123

August 2010, has been a phenomenal year for the Indian Armed Forces, especially for the serving women officers, for it is in this very month that the Central Government agreed to grant Permanent Commission to recruit women officers for 20-years, extendible thereafter as in the case of male officers, according to rank and performance.

So, now onwards women (like men) will have two options...enter through Short Service Commission or through Permanent Commission. Recruitment is through four military related academies... the National Defence Academy, Pune, Indian Military Academy, Dehradun, Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala, Air Force Academy, Hyderabad and the Officers Training Academy, Chennai. Entry into these academies involves proper selection procedure (which includes UPSC conducted written examinations, SSB interviews, medical fitness tests and endurance tests, etc.). For detailed information visit the official sites of the Indian Army, Indian Air Force and Indian Navy as also the following link:
http://career.webindia123.com/career/options/asp/list_more.asp?cat_id=241&o_id=1&option=Career%20Op tions

As for the written examinations, etc. the services keep advertising their recruitment necessities from time to time in Employment news and other important dailies.
27th August 2010, 10:44 PM
Adarshxxx
Senior Member+

Dear friend,
eligibilty for navy/airforce is you should have science at 12th level with 50% marks in PCM.since you are doing BBA it is not clear whether you had sience at 12th level.if you have then you can apply for the entrance exam and if you clear you will be called for SSB.and girls also can apply for the navy.and there are non-technical fields also.so do not worry about that.
All The Best!!!
28th August 2010, 09:11 AM
maddusajj
Senior Member+++++

to join in navy/air force you should give cds exam after graduation,
it is one of the toughest exam in India,
you have to prepare really hard for the general studies paper,
all the best
28th August 2010, 05:15 PM
subhash5687
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by nay.mane View Post
i am doing bba m in second year want to knw the specific entrance exam to b given to get in to navy/air force after graduation and when the exam will b held wat is the material to b referred n when can i begin my preparation n what abt the forms.
the specific entrance exam to b given to get in to navy/air force after graduation
Short Service Commission or through Permanent Commission. Recruitment is through four military related academies... the National Defence Academy, Pune, Indian Military Academy, Dehradun, Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala, Air Force Academy, Hyderabad and the Officers Training Academy, Chennai. Entry into these academies involves proper selection procedure (which includes UPSC conducted written examinations, SSB interviews, medical fitness tests and endurance tests, etc.). For detailed information visit the official sites of the Indian Army, Indian Air Force and Indian Navy as also the following link: best of luck dear

http://career.webindia123.com/career/options/asp/list_more.asp?cat_id=241&o_id=1&option=Career%20Op tions
28th August 2010, 05:51 PM
subhash5687
Banned

Smile Re: Career in navy/airforce in non technical field for girls

Quote:
Originally Posted by nay.mane View Post
yes dear it is now onwards women (like men) will have two options...enter through Short Service Commission or through Permanent Commission. Recruitment is through four military related academies... the National Defence Academy, Pune, Indian Military Academy, Dehradun, Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala, Air Force Academy, Hyderabad and the Officers Training Academy, Chennai. Entry into these academies involves proper selection procedure (which includes UPSC conducted written examinations, SSB interviews, medical fitness tests and endurance tests, etc.). For detailed information visit the official sites of the Indian Army, Indian Air Force and Indian Navy as also the following link:
http://career.webindia123.com/career/options/asp/list_more.asp?cat_id=241&o_id=1&option=Career%20Op t
5th September 2010, 02:17 PM
Unregistered

is it true that girls can apply for direct SSB after graduation????????
11th September 2010, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

i want to know when the application for airforce second exam for non technical graduates will be out?
28th September 2010, 11:54 AM
Unregistered

SIR
IS IT TRUE THAT GIRLS CAN APPLICABLE FOR DIRECT SSB AFTER GRADUATION?BECAUSE I'VE DONE BBA WITH 73.3%.
I REALLY WANT TO JOIN INDIAN ARMY. PLEASE SIR KINDLY INFOEM ME.
THANKING YOU.
MY Email id is:[email protected]
1st October 2010, 04:56 PM
Mansi Gandhi

if you realy want to go for navy/airforce then you will have to crack the exam of UPSC which is not so easy . u will have to realy work very hard for for it and even you should be a graduate with atlest 55% marks aggregate........

for going in any whether technical or non technical in the defence you should be mentally and physically strong......

best of luck
3rd October 2010, 09:55 PM
faiyaz
Senior Member++++

Previously there was only SSC (short service commission) for girls in any of defence services weather Army,Navy or Airforce. But new rule passed in 2009 allowed female candidates both in permanent as well as Combat commission of IAF and Navy only.

Female candidates those who have following degrees can apply for IAF/INA/INS:-

B.sc (Physics,radio,electronics,IT).
M.sc (Physics,radio,electronics,IT,CS)
BCA (Specially for female candidates).
MCA.
B.tech/M.tech (civil,mechanical,electronics,electronics & talecommunication,Aeronautical etc.)
B.arch (vacancy according to requirement).
Etc.

There are following schemes for you to get in Defence Services:-

A) UES: university entry scheme,is meant for all male and female candidates those who have attend there first university degree,that is (Bachelor degree). Notification for it are released In Employment news.

B) SSC: short service commission,is ment for all male and female candidates those who have B.sc/M.sc (Physics,radio,electronics,) or B.tech/M.tech (civil,mechanical,electronics,electronics & talecommunication,Aeronautical etc.) with atlest 60% aggregate including all semester.Notification for it are released In Employment news.

c) There are also some entry schemes which are meant only for Female candidates,notification for whic are released according to requirements in Employment News.

D) There is also entry scheme for Teaching,in Teaching cadre of all defence services. The minimum required qualification for which is a bachelor degree along with a B.ed degree with atleast 55% aggregate. Notification for it are released In Employment news.

NOTE: Generally UES have both permanent and SSC scheme in it.

Regards
~Faiyaz~
3rd October 2010, 11:29 PM
divey rajpal

[QUOTE=nay.mane;178737]i am doing bba m in second year want to knw the specific entrance exam to b given to get in to navy/air force after graduation and when the exam will b held wat is the material to b referred n when can i begin my preparation n what abt the forms.[/Q]

hey friend you can very well opt for navy/airforce..after your graduation you have bright chance to get in...you can start preparin nw,itz the right time being a beginer..rest information you can aatain from the respective site.
4th October 2010, 12:09 AM
yogeshyadav

Dear friend,
eligibilty for navy/airforce is you should have science at 12th level with 50% marks in PCM.since you are doing BBA it is not clear whether you had sience at 12th level.if you have then you can apply for the entrance exam and if you clear you will be called for SSB.and girls also can apply for the navy.and there are non-technical fields also.so do not worry about that.
All The Best!!!
4th October 2010, 06:05 PM
NITIN2
Senior Member+

Dear friend

there are various scheme to join indiam army for women. I am telling you all of those.
The various scheme are as follows:

JAG( Judge advocate general) - To join army through this scheme , you have to pass
LLB.After passing, you you have to fill application form for this entry scheme.
Then you will be called for direct interview.After qualifying this you have to face SSB.

SSCW(PG) - To join army through this scheme , you have to pass
PG.After passing, you you have to fill application form for this entry scheme.
Then you will be called for direct interview.After qualifying this you have to face SSB.
After clearing SSB you will become army officer.

Best of luck
5th October 2010, 12:36 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

The advertisement for the air force and navy common entrance tests (they are two different tests) usually comes out in Mar/sept. Details of the application procedure and eligibility criteria will be there in the ad. You must have 60% for your degree. Final year students can also apply. The exam will have two parts. The first part will be of objective type questions in English and general knowledge. The second part will test you on your English writing skills.
Why wait for later, start preparing now. Read the papers and listen to the news. You will also get a lot of practice material on the net.
6th October 2010, 07:27 PM
Unregistered

I have done my 12th from commerce stream as i like to pursue my career in navy,I am a girl aged 18 and its my b.com first year now.so I would like 2 know about my future in navy!!!
14th October 2010, 03:00 AM
Unregistered

I am a B.tech final year student, with more than 70% aggregate (till now).
kindly tell what does 6/18 vision means? ....as i have Miopia. but i m willing to join..
please reply.
9th November 2010, 05:05 PM
Unregistered

i have passed my 12th in48%in science now i had taken bsc electronics.am i elligible to make my career in airforce?please suggest me
10th November 2010, 11:14 AM
avinash kr.
Banned

yes you can join the indian navy or indian air force. please see the website of indian navy and indian airforce. you will get more knowledge from the website. thanking you.. best of luck..
12th November 2010, 05:51 PM
Rashmita Hembram

sir,
i have interest in air force nd navy.as a girl can i join this by NDA exam.i have also filled up the form.
10th December 2010, 10:10 PM
Unregistered

I WANT TO MAKE MY FUTURE IN NAVY OR AIR FORCE . BUT I HAVE A SPECTC , & I AM FAT. IS THERE ANY CAREER FOR ME.
PLZ CONTACT ME ON MY ID;
[email protected]
10th December 2010, 10:12 PM
Unregistered

I WANT TO MAKE MY FUTURE IN NAVY OR AIR FORCE .I AM IN 12TH (PCM) BUT I HAVE A SPECTC , & I AM FAT. IS THERE ANY CAREER FOR ME.
PLZ CONTACT ME ON MY ID;
[email protected]
17th December 2010, 12:07 PM
priyanka sudrik

i have passed my 12th in48%in science now i m doing job as a web devloper.am i elligible to make my career in airforce/navy/army?please suggest me
19th December 2010, 12:21 AM
Unregistered

Respected sir, I m dong Bsc non med.I got 87% marks in class 2. I wanna to join Indian Air Force or Navy.kindly guide me about the various tests.I m also a NCC cadet.Is there any special oppertunity for me? Thankng u. My email ID. [email protected]
19th December 2010, 10:48 PM
drdo99
Banned

Dear friend,
Your question is regarding which subject,like in the way you decide to join
1.through cds scheme
2.through tes scheme
3.law gradute entry
thanks
20th December 2010, 07:05 AM
juniorravik1214
Banned

you can definetely join indian air force but after completing your graduation with atleast 55% of marks. you will have to appear in exam conducted by upsc. for more information visit-www.indianairforce.com or www.nausena-bharti.nic.in .you can start preparation now. purchase study material of "UPKAR PRAKASHAN".
20th December 2010, 06:20 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Dear friend,

Yes definitely the girls can enter into airforce/navy.
As you are pursuing your 2nd year of graduation, first finish your exam with good percentage ( it is better to achieve more than 60%)

Later on you have to appear for the suitable UPSC exam,

To be eligible for this exam,
Your age should be 21-29 years
You need to secure a minimum of 55% in your graduation

Prepare well and get good result in this exam. This exam will be quite tough.

So all the best
20th December 2010, 08:58 PM
sindhusweety

hi,
there are many exams related to NAVY and AIRFORCE related to the courses and category for further details please visit:
http://entrance-exam.net/forum/newreply.
then go to carrer options
and choose your options .
bye.
16th February 2011, 06:08 PM
Unregistered

i m doing engg.and want to join navy either in ATC or in education field .is their any different exam for specifically applying 4 these fields only other than CDS.pls update me as soon as possible.
jagwanti
email id:[email protected]
20th February 2011, 01:46 PM
ankurloonia

just give CDS entrance exam... also if you have an NCC "C" certificate than you can directly apply for the SSB interview... the details of which are available at

you can know more about it at

http://careerairforce.nic.in/career_opp/caropp_officer.html
21st February 2011, 09:33 AM
G-rocks
Senior Member++

Hello Friend

IAF:

Candidate should have completed a Three-Year diploma from a Government of India recognized Institute / Polytechnic, with minimum 50% marks in Mechanical or Electrical or Electronics or Telecommunications or Aeronautical or Ship Building or Instrumentation Engineering or Metallurgy or in any other subject as advertised in employment news.

Age limit:Your age must not be greater then 22 years at the time of training for it.

Indian Navy:

Eligibility criteria: More or less as same as mentioned Above.

Age Limit : More or less as same as mentioned Above.

for more details visit the following link :-
http://www.nausena-bharti.nic.in/

Best of Luck...
4th May 2011, 12:32 PM
Unregistered

what all fiels can a girl enter in army non tecnical
18th May 2011, 11:10 AM
Unregistered

sir im in persent time clear the12 with85% percent and i want,s join the air force as at girl so i can enter the non tech grop of air force
5th July 2011, 09:58 AM
Unregistered

can girls enter in merchant navy
21st August 2011, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

respected sir
can you please tell me is instrumentation and control engineering included in criteria for sscw(t)
because i filled that form twice as was mentioned in employement but dont get any reply..
please inform me about this....
14th October 2011, 09:56 PM
Unregistered

ur not rplying to anybody,so plz rply fast
26th December 2011, 12:09 PM
Unregistered

what materials should i refer for CDS??
31st December 2011, 01:15 PM
joblesswork

As you want to join career in navy/air force after graduation so you can appear for CDS, OTA etc.

also you can appear in exams specially for women.
5th March 2012, 04:11 PM
Unregistered

sir m pursuing mca 2nd yr..... i strongly wish to get into navy/airforce/army.. nd i hv written the required exams for the same too.... but unfortunately couldnt clear it though i wrote my exams quite well.... so is there any way to to get into navy/airforce/army thru direct interview.... plz do help me out....
my email id is: [email protected]
5th March 2012, 04:23 PM
Unregistered

sir.... m pursuing mca 2nd yr.... i strongly wish to get into navy/army/airforce nd i hv written the exams thrice for the same.... bt unfortunately couldnt clr it though i wrote the exams quite well... so is there any other way to get into navy/army/airforce thru direct interview... plz do help me out....
e-mail id: [email protected]
16th April 2012, 09:01 AM
Unregistered

Respected Sir,
I have completed my Graduation with 69.8%. And I am giving my final semester P.G. (M.A. English Literature) exam. In last semester in P.G. I scored 78%. I want to join Indian Navy but don't know the procedure. Sir it is mine humble request to you that will you please let me know the procedure in my mail. :- [email protected]
I shall be really very obligied to you.
Thnaking you
12th June 2012, 11:58 AM
akkikaware

Hello friend,

Yes. Girls can also join the indian army like navy or airforce.

Condition for the womens is
1) the candidate should be indian

2) age limit is 21 to 29 year

3) the candidates post graduation marks having 60 % it will be better.

Also for the more information you can check out the following link:-

www.upsc.gov.in

Good luck.....
14th June 2012, 10:52 AM
sheshadev senapati
Senior Member++

hello dear,

definately girls students can join indian army.

girls students can join indian army after graduation.

to join in amry, you have to appear an qualify UPSC exam.

through UPSC exam, you can join in Indian army.

the criteria to attain in the UPSC exam is

minimum graduation in qualification with 55% marks.

age limit 21-29 years.

all the best........
thanks
15th June 2012, 02:23 AM
rockstarrocks

Hi dear,

Yes definitely the girls can enter into airforce/navy.
As you are pursuing your 2nd year of graduation, first finish your exam with good percentage ( it is better to achieve more than 60%)

Later on you have to appear for the suitable UPSC exam,

To be eligible for this exam,
Your age should be 21-29 years
You need to secure a minimum of 55% in your graduation

Prepare well and get good result in this exam. This exam will be quite tough.

Thanks
30th July 2012, 06:36 PM
Onkar Kaur
Senior Member+

Hii...

Career in Indian navy/Air force is really bright for girls and boys both. One can join defence by giving the competition exam conducted by UPSC etc. Even vacancies are available for Non-Technical persons.

Eligibilty For Indian Army:

1. One should passed 12th in science stream.

2. Unmarried Female

3. Must be citizen of India.

But if you are graduate, you have more opportunities, you can apply for:

1. UPSC

2. OTA

3. CDS

As you have mentioned that you are pursuing graduation in BBA then its really compulsary that you must taken PCM subjects at 10+2 level.

Wish you all the very best.
16th December 2012, 07:57 PM
Unregistered

hello sir, my height is 4.9inch then i apply for airforce exam in nontechnical field
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?