11th July 2011, 06:47 PM
maulipandey

Which course has a better scope after doing BSc Biotechnology?

I want to know about all the courses in India those are having good scopes in India so that i can get good job after my masters.

Related Questions:
  1. Does this true that the last date to apply for the Entrance Exam for B.Sc in Biotechnology was over? What will be the career scope for this course?
  2. Scope in Clinical research after M.Sc (Biotechnology)? Salary variation between PG Diploma and M.Tech (Biotechnology)? Scope of M.Tech (Biotechnology) after M.Sc? Areas of jobs? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. What to do after B.Sc. Biotechnology? Will there be good scope through the course for girls?
  4. What is the scope in BSc Biotechnology? What is the scope if I apply for it?
  5. Scope of Government jobs after B.Sc in Medical Biotechnology or B.Sc in advance zoology and biotechnology? -- [New]
  6. Scope of B.Sc. in Biotechnology course? Job opportunities after this course?
  7. Can I get a job after completing B.Sc biotechnology only? What is the scope of doing MBA after that?
  8. Any scope in government sector for BSc Biotech?
  9. Career option after 12 standard with 71% in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English?
  10. What is the scope of Biotechnology?
  11. Which has a better scope in India, MSc Toxicololgy or Biotechnology?
  12. Comparison between Biotech and B.Pharma?
  13. Is there any scope in Biotechnology? Which are the colleges?
  14. How to do MSc biotechnology? I am a student of BSc Biotechnology
  15. What will be the Job scope for me after completion of MBA in Biotechnology being a candidate of B.Sc in Biotechnology?
  16. Which is better between BSc Biotech and B.Tech Biotech? What is the job scope in both?
  17. How to pursue MSc in Agricultural Biotechnology? What is the scope for this course in India? I am doing BSc Biotechnology
  18. How to go for further studies in Biotechnology? I have done BSc Honors in Biotechnology
27th February 2012, 11:48 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course has a better scope after doing BSc Biotechnology?

There are many courses which you can opt after completing the course of B.Sc Biotechnology. A Masters degree will help to enhance the job opportunities. If you are interested in this field, an M.Sc degree is apt. This will help to build your career in the same technical field. MBA is also a good option which one can choose. This will help you to build your career in the management field.
15th July 2012, 02:50 PM
arpitbanaudha

Default Re: Which course has a better scope after doing BSc Biotechnology?

After completing B.sc in Biotech, you have lot more opportunities to move further. You can persue either M.sc in Biotech only or you can go for General MBA or MBA in some specialized field.
If biotech interest youalot then you can go for MBA inBiotechnologyManagement or in Pharmaceutical Management. However if you are ready to explore something else then you can do your MBA in finance, HR, Marketing etc also.
In my opinion, MBA will beabetteroption instead of M.sc. Rest depends on your interest.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?