22nd September 2015, 08:14 PM
Unregistered

What course should i choose after matric to make a career in technical field?

I have done matric and scored 82% marks in it. I want to make a career in technical field and therefore is unable to decide about course after Matric. Please help in this.

23rd September 2015, 12:43 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What course should i choose after matric to make a career in technical field?

You can either go for ITI courses or B.Tech or any Diploma courses you wish to, they all come under Technical course, it should solely be dependent on your choice of selection. So, first of all it is you to decide that which course you wish to opt for and in which field you want to make your career in and then do decide as to which course you wish to opt for.
23rd September 2015, 01:26 PM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Default Re: What course should i choose after matric to make a career in technical field?

After metric there are various courses available for to make a career in technical field. Courses are given below:-

1. You can do Diploma in any field.
2. You can continue your study to intermediate and after then you have opportunity to join B.Tech course directly.
3. After diploma you can join B.Tech in 2nd year through LEET Entry scheme.
4. After completing your intermediate you may proceed to join AMIE course which is equivalent to B.Tech.
5. You can join other short term courses like 3D Animation designing, Chip level Designing, Learning computer languages etc.

As if you have a good knowledge of computer and computer languages then you may work as a free lancer.
23rd September 2015, 05:11 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

If you want to make your career in technology then you should take admission in polytechnic diploma of 3 years after completing it , you can get admission in 2nd year of b.tech.

Moreover it would be better for you to pursue 11and 12 with non medical stream with good percentage and after it you can take admission in b.tech by appearing test known as JEE.
23rd September 2015, 08:09 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

The best stream to enter technical field in Physics, Chemistry and Maths stream. This stream will allow to become eligible for engineering entrance examinations. Also, you will be eligible for other courses which are related to maths.

Just complete 12th with PCM and along with preparation for JEE. You will have opportunity to get admission in IITs if you perform well in the entrance examination.
24th September 2015, 01:56 PM
iruazim
Senior Member+

You have scored a good percentage of marks in your class 10th which is 82% of marks.
Now for you the best option to make a career in a technical field is that you can take science stream in class 11th and 12th with PCM as your main subject. After completion of your class 12th, you can appear for the Engineering Entrance Examinations and make your career in that as an Engineer.

Here mentioned a list of Engineering Department which you can opt after entrance exam:
> Mechanical Engineering
> Civil Engineering
> Aeronautical Engineering
> Marine Engineering
> Electrical Engineering
> Computer Science Engineering
> Bio-Medical, Information Technology
> Marine Engineering etc.
20th April 2018, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

Sir I'm now waiting for metric result and my future plan is to join Indian army as an officer, please advise me that in which institution given me a better study in class 11&12 as well as coaching to achieve my goal.thanking for your advice
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?