10th August 2011, 03:44 PM
DHIRENDER RAJPUT

What is the best course after Btech whether MBA or Mtech?

Please tell me about after b.tech mba or m.tech

19th August 2011, 08:12 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the best course after Btech whether MBA or Mtech?

Hello friend,

As your from B tech background you may think that M tech is apt. But based

upon your interest you should choose your career, before you opt for the

career question yourself which field you are interested.Whether technical field

or management field. If your interest in management field then go for MBA that

too in IIMS.But if you are interested in technical field,that is in your core

subject then go for M tech.

If your ambition is to become an entrepreneur then you surely opt for MBA.

Opportunities are more for both MBA and M tech.But there is opportunity for

you to do MBA even after doing M tech through distance.

Before taking decision just think once and decide your interest, whether

technical field or management field.

19th August 2011, 08:39 PM
NEIL6

Friend

This selection should be on your own interest. If you are interested in working in industry

then MBA is the option you could avail. After doing MBA, you can go in

marketing,finance,HR,operation management etc. If you are interested in research then

MTech is better. Teaching profession is another after MTech. For MBA, you need to

appear for exam like CAT,MAT,XAT. For better MBA, IIMs is in the top list. For MTech,

you need to appear for exam like GATE. IITs is in the top list for better MTech training.

Choice is yours!

With best wishes!

19th August 2011, 08:53 PM
sachin200792

If you have done B.Tech., that's a good point that now you know where your interest is after getting your graduation degree. Now you know that whether you are interested in technical line or research work or the work related to your engineering or you are interested in doing a job and earn money.

Both the courses M.Tech. and MBA are master degree courses and both have many scopes and opportunities may be in different areas, so it is up to your interest what step you want to take for your future career.

19th August 2011, 08:54 PM
sg1991

After B.Tech. you can do M.Tech. or MBA. It depends on your interest what you want to do in life.
If you want to go in technical field related to your B.Tech. you should do M.Tech.
But if you want to change your line and go in business field, you should go for MBA.
You can do MBA in many fields like finance, accounting, marketing, HR, management, telecom management etc.
You can also become an enterpreneur by doing MBA. You can start your own business.

19th August 2011, 09:23 PM
pravmo89

Default What is the best course after Btech whether MBA or Mtech?

Hello friend,

The best options for you after Btech is to go for Mtech.See in Mtech you are going to do specialization in any one of the field in which you are interested. So that you can apply all your knowledge of Btech to your Mtech. In this way there is use of your all four year knowledge. After Mtech you are having many more opportunity to joint any kind of job of your wish.
MBA is also not bad ,but you have completing the Btech ,so there no any use of your four year study ,that means you have to learn different concept than your previous study.somtimes it may be boring for you also. As u take admission for Btech that means you are interested in technical things.MBA deals with management field more than technical.
So you can choose Mtech course and get good marks in Btech so that you can get good college like government colleges like
IIT Mumbai
IIT Delhi
IIT Roorkhie
IIT Kharagpur

Best luck

Regard,
Pravin

19th August 2011, 09:33 PM
Sehwag6

both mba and m.tech are good courses after b.tech.

mba:-

**master in business administration

**2 year course

**educational qualification is graduation in any stream

**you must write mat/cat entrance exam

m.tech:-

**master in technology

**2year course

**eligibility is b.tech/be or master degree

**you must write gate entrance exam

you do any one interest course

all the best

19th August 2011, 10:17 PM
pops07
Senior Member+++++

You can do both...but after B.tech , I will advise you to do M.Tech.

Both MBA and M.tech are 2 years post graduation course.

But MBA is a management course and M.Tech is a technical course...
Since you are from b.tech, so it will be helpful for you to do M.tech.

But if you are interested in management like business,corporation etc, then you can choose MBA.

The job perspectives are same in both the courses...so you can choose anyone among the two depending upon your interest....

If you are from a good college where the placement is good, then you can get jobs immediately after your B.tech....

Otherwise you can do Masters (like M.tech or MBA) to get a high profile job in big companies.

Best wishes....

19th August 2011, 11:10 PM
Bmsri

Thumbs up Re: What is the best course after Btech whether MBA or Mtech?

That totally depends only on you are interest.

Just decide your future. If you want your future to be in technical line you can appear for GATE exam and join in a good college for doing M.tech. If your bored of studying technologies and want your future to be in Management line you can appear for CAT\MAT exam and join in good business school for doing MBA.

19th August 2011, 11:19 PM
saugata2008

From my knowledge both MBA and Mtech are good in there own way. Now it is up to you , in which field you are interested more. I will suggest you to go in that way.
Mtech has great future in teaching field.
MBA has great future in any reputed company .
So it is totally your chaise.
Thank you

20th August 2011, 02:33 AM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
It is totally depends upon personal interest...
If anyone is interested in technical field then M.tech is the better option..
If anyone is interested in management field then MBA is the better option..

Now, you decide in which field you have more interest.. In which field you can excel yourself.. Fix your goal first then go for that..

Both the field is good.. Both has high future prospect..
If you want to get specialize in your technical subject and wants to gather more knowledge then you should go for M.tech..
After completion of m.tech you can go for further study like P.hd, research, or youu can go for a job in core sector..

If you want to go for a separate line and have interest in management field then go for MBA..after completion of MBA you can get a very good job with handsome salary...

Now, decision is in your hand... you decide where to go..
All the best.

22nd August 2011, 05:54 PM
amaan khan ak

Quote:
Originally Posted by DHIRENDER RAJPUT View Post
Hi friend

There are two options and both are very good optons for your future.

Its depend on your interest.Both the fields have so much scope.

If u have interest in managment and want to choose business managment line

then you can choose MBA.Its good for you.

If you want to continue your engineering field then choose Mtech.After doing

master degree you can earn a good package.

You can also do jab along with Mtech so go for this

All the best

14th February 2012, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

after reading this answers i want to do m.b.a but please let me know about mat,xat and cat in detail..i was from vishkapatnam i have to o m.b.a here itself so please tell me the right path now i was in 4-2 sem

21st December 2012, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

Sir frankly tell what is the best cource? MBA or M-TECH. How much salary for both of this?

14th January 2013, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

Which one is better for much salary

23rd January 2013, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

what is the best course after b.tech MCA/ MBA....please tell me

30th March 2013, 05:51 PM
bhawnarattan
Senior Member+

Quote:
You can choose any field and it all depends on YOUR interest and the following is given:

1.For Mtech you can qualify the GATE and you will get admission into better colleges and hence you will have secured future.

2.For MBA you can qualify CAT and you will get admitted to good colleges and good jobs in corporate sector..

21st April 2013, 07:15 PM
rch91

Quote:
MBA stands for Master of business administration and Mtech stands for Master of Technology. You are eligible for both the courses and both the courses have wide scope.Basically the choice among these two courses depends upon your area of interest.
If you are interested in business type jobs and you want that many of the people know you then you should opt for MBA. but for MBA you need to be very outspoken. You should not be shy in front of anyone. You must know how to convince others by yourself.
But if you are having interest in teaching, research line than you should go for M.tech because its the only platform that leads you to teaching,research work.
Both M.Tech and MBA are good courses and both are equal but it truely depends upon your choice.

24th March 2014, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

in electrical engineering....what ll be good to do after b.tech????MBA or M.TECH

25th March 2014, 12:17 AM
suraj k shukla

Hii frnds
It totally depends upon ur interest.
If u r very good in english then mba is a good option .After mba you can be a one of highest paid person of ur society.But
mba needs a great financial support .
If u r from a poo er family or middle class family then it will be very difficult for u to cover all the expenses of a good college.

If u r realy interested in engineering then u should join m tech .in good colleges its fees are affordable and an stipen is also goven to mtech pesuing students from iits or nits..after completing it you hv a grt opportunity to pay more..

25th March 2014, 12:44 PM
motibul

dear ffiend,
as per my opinion you can join MBA after b.techbecause after MBA you can get job in administration department such like manager.there r so many dept in any company .such like hr,finance,production etc and obiously u can get very high salary in these section than m.tech. so u must go for MBA.
best of luck.

25th March 2014, 06:02 PM
nareshsunrise
Senior Member++

Soon after the completion of B.Tech course at Graduation level, you are eligible to join both the courses that you mentioned like
M.Tech
MBA

Both these are top courses at Post Graduation level with the duration of 2 years.

There will be good career scope and job opportunities for the candidates after completion of any of these courses.

I suggest you to opt for the course as per your interest and where your strengths are being fully utilized.

If you want to gain good subject knowledge in your core area, then I suggest you to opt for M.Tech course.

In contrast to this if you want to gain managerial and business knowledge, then I suggest you to opt MBA course.

MBA candidates will be having plenty of job opportunities in variety of business sectors like
Banking Sector
Insurance Sector
Telecom Sector
Real Estate etc.

The admission for both these courses will be given on the basis of performance in the Entrance Exam.

You should crack GATE Exam to get admission for M.Tech course and if you want to join MBA course, you have to crack any of the following Entrance Exams
CAT
MAT
GMAT
XAT etc.

Wish you all the best.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?