11th March 2011, 12:44 PM
Unregistered

Career opportunities in doing L.L.B. after B.Com with management honors?

Is there any good career opportunity in doing L.L.B. after persuing B.Com with management houners with 55%

11th March 2011, 02:15 PM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Career opportunities in doing L.L.B. after B.Com with management honors?

obviously after L.L.B good career opportunity is there. but you have to do a lots of struggle to built your career in safe position.

after L.L.B you have to do practice under supervision of any good lawyer. you should have a good practical knowledge to be successful in your profession. after some experience under a good lawyer you may try yourself to handle case by own. you have to be very much successful. in the mean time you may get also government job. then your career will be quiet stable and in good position also.

i am not telling that L.L.B is not good option. it is a good option for career. but you should judge yourself that you have that ability to work with law. if you thing that you are interested to work with law then obviously you should go for L.L.B.

otherwise you should choose other safe career option. you may do master degree in commerce with your subject. you may take admission in MBA in a good institution. you should decide it yourself based on your interest.

best wishes.
17th May 2011, 11:51 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Career opportunities in doing L.L.B. after B.Com with management honors?

which course is better from career point of view - B.Com LLB or B.A (honors)economics?
20th May 2011, 08:17 PM
Unregistered

i AM MBA IN FINANCE & I WANT TO DOING LLB ,IT IS A GOOD FOR MY CAREER OR NOT.
5th July 2011, 11:38 AM
Unregistered

criteria to become a district court judge, is ther any entrance for it??
23rd July 2011, 10:02 AM
Unregistered

i have done b com and i am doing LLB and cs .should ialso do mba?
15th December 2011, 12:46 AM
Unregistered

i just wanted to know...what i should take after ma b.com...i really want 2 tale law management..??
8th March 2012, 09:08 PM
PP chary

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i AM MBA IN FINANCE & I WANT TO DOING LLB ,IT IS A GOOD FOR MY CAREER OR NOT.
MBA with LLB is good option for u,You will have two subjects knowledge so that u will get opportunities in MNC companies,as well u can practice as lawyer.
6th July 2012, 01:24 AM
Unregistered

i m pursuing my b.com frm DU. wl it b good for me to pursue LLB after this?
8th July 2012, 10:55 PM
Unregistered

Doing B.com and L.L.B. together is a great idea! it is a 5 year course and by doing a year in masters after it would end up giving you an excellent career right after your graduation as you'll have knowledge of both law and business; MNC's will highly prefer you with this qualification...
11th December 2012, 03:55 PM
Unregistered

i have completed BCOM, L.L.B. and i am planning to go abroad. which r the post i can apply abroad?
11th December 2012, 08:19 PM
Unregistered

i have completed bcom, l.l.b. now i am planning to go abroad. i want to know for which post can i apply.
in hotel industry for which post i can apply?
in company for which post i can apply?
14th April 2013, 04:09 PM
Unregistered

how can a person become legal advisor after llb?
6th May 2013, 04:47 PM
Unregistered

I have completed B.com L.lb.how can a person become legal practis in court
27th May 2013, 10:23 AM
Unregistered

is doing llb after b.com (account hons.) a good career option or not?
1st June 2013, 09:39 PM
Unregistered

sir, what is average salary package after completing b.com(hons) & ll.b from delhi university.
9th November 2013, 12:53 AM
Unregistered

i have completed my b.com in 2012 but now i am persuing llb but my financial condition is not so good so please suggest is lawyer field is good for me or not
9th January 2014, 08:08 PM
Unregistered

how many years it required for l.l.b after doing b.com ? Is it possible for doing l.l.b and b.com. Togther? Please message me on this no : 7567944945
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?