15th October 2012, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

How to do LLB from distance after doing B.Com? I am interested to do MBA in correspondence

I have done my BCOM and intrested to do my MBA in correspondance and also i wanted to do my LLB distance . Is it possible ? Any good suggestions for my career growth ?

17th January 2013, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do LLB from distance after doing B.Com? I am interested to do MBA in correspondence

is it possible to do MBA and LLB simultaneoulsy
24th April 2014, 07:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do LLB from distance after doing B.Com? I am interested to do MBA in correspondence

i want to study llb through distance course. i got only pass mark for B com and is now 50 yrs old
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?