18th October 2011, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

Career options available other then M.Tech or MBA?

hi i am an electrical student btech plz suggest me career options other than mtech or mba???????????????

Related Questions:
19th November 2011, 11:44 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Career options available other then M.Tech or MBA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hi i am an electrical student btech plz suggest me career options other than mtech or mba???????????????
Dear friend,

You have just completed your B-TECH degree so you have lots of higher study scope.

M-TECH and MBA also a good career option.I have listed some other options in below.

M-TECH :- You must be cleared the GATE exam some institute provide M-TECH without gate score.

MBA:- You must be cleared the CAT or MAT exam.Some institute conduct their own entrance exam.

MS:- Only M-TECH candidate are applicable.

JRF:- Only B-TECH ,M-TECH and science graduate candidate are eligible for JRF.

PHD:- B-TECH candidate must have GATE score . M-TECH candidate apply here without GATE score.

All the best
30th November 2011, 02:19 PM
Unregistered

which post graduaction diploma are suitable after B.Tech from ECE
4th January 2012, 10:00 PM
Unregistered

Start with what interests you most, then go for it. Also, you should think like how you can serve the people better rather than what will fetch me lot of money and prestige. If you are good at your service or job then power, prestige and money will make their way to you rather than you going for them. Many at your age, always are interested in the fruits of their efforts than the effort itself. If you just go for power, prestige and money then the world will be a poorer place. That is if you feel you are good at teaching and mentoring students then do mtech and maybe phd , become a lecturer. If you want to serve the nation, a very honorable goal, then go for IAS, which is a very difficult exam, and if you want to serve your customers and add value to your customers' lives and you are interested in managing people and resources, which is by the way a very hot and difficult to find skill, then go for MBA. All the best!
8th May 2012, 08:24 AM
Unregistered

can i become an architect after completed my b.tech in computer engg. ?
8th May 2012, 02:51 PM
Unregistered

is it better to do a job rather than further study after completing b.tech ece?
12th December 2012, 07:04 PM
ashis.career

Dear friend,

You have just completed your B-TECH degree so you have lots of higher study scope.

M-TECH and MBA also a good career option.I have listed some other options in below.

M-TECH :- You must be cleared the GATE exam some institute provide M-TECH without gate score.

MBA:- You must be cleared the CAT or MAT exam.Some institute conduct their own entrance exam.

MS:- Only M-TECH candidate are applicable
1st June 2013, 08:02 PM
Unregistered

what are carrer otin aftr mtch?
11th February 2014, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

what are the courses offered in andhrauniversity for mechanical engineering (M.Tech)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?