31st July 2011, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

Best courses for me in Post Graduation having completed B.E. in Computer Science? Which Entrance Exams I have to apply for?

I have completed my graduation with B.E in computer science and i want to know about the courses which suit me best for the Post graduation.
which entrance exam should i apply for??

31st July 2011, 06:13 PM
maddusajj
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Best courses for me in Post Graduation having completed B.E. in Computer Science? Which Entrance Exams I have to apply for?

hi...there are two options for you if you want to go for higher education in our country either you go for mba or an mtech degree
1.if you are going for an mtech degree then you have to write the gate exam to get admisison in the best colleges of the country and its purely an technical paper
1.if you are going for mba then you have to write various mbs entrance xam of which cat being the toughest for entrance in the iims
other than these two options if you want to study abroad then you have to prepare for tests like gre,ielts toefl etc for getting admission in foreign universities
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?