16th March 2012, 04:56 PM
Unregistered

Career options in government sector after scoring 70% in intermediate?

sir i get in intermediate 70%wat my carrer jobs in govt...please tell me the details

16th April 2012, 07:50 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Career options in government sector after scoring 70% in intermediate?

You can try for central government as well as state government jobs after completing intermediate. One can get in to the job positions of junior clerk and stenographer in government departments. Nationalized banks and railways also recruit 12th passed candidates in to various job positions. Military and Para military organisations offer career opportunities in the roles of soldiers, sailor, etc through competitive exams. SSC, UPSC, State PSC, etc carry out these exams. If you visit the web portals of these organisations regularly, you can collect exact details on prevailing government job vacancies.
25th January 2013, 11:45 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Career options in government sector after scoring 70% in intermediate?

i have completed intermediate but i joined in b-tech as mangement student what should be the jobs in govt if i have backlogs in b-tech?
1st April 2014, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir i get in intermediate 70%wat my carrer jobs in govt...please tell me the details
please i want to no about it sir please
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?