10th July 2012, 10:24 AM
Unregistered

What should I do after passing 12th with 72.20%?

Sir i was passed 10+2th maths class with 72.20%.now i am confuse that what i do, plz give me suggestion about education

6th September 2012, 06:16 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do after passing 12th with 72.20%?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir i was passed 10+2th maths class with 72.20%.now i am confuse that what i do, plz give me suggestion about education
Firstly, No one can guide your properly. You have to choose your career by your own Interest. So choose course as per your interest only. There are lots of courses available after Intermediate. If you choose the right path then you will get success in your career.

After intermediate examination you can go for Professional Courses, Graduate course or Prepared well for the Government examinations.

You can do professional courses like CA, CS, ICWAI etc.

If you are interested to go for Graduate courses then you have options like Engineering course (B.tech/BE), BCA, BBA, BBM, B.SC, B.COM or Honors Courses. If you go for graduate course then do from Honors, it is better for you career.

You can also prepared for Bank examination like IBPS, SBI and many other bank examination, Because in now a days lots of Bank examination form will be Published and you have a better scope to make your career bright in Banking sector.

After completing +2 examination, you are also eligible for UPSC Examination like SCRA, NDA Examination.

These examinations is objective and if you prepared well for these examination then there will be chance for you to cracked the examination and get enter into Government Jobs. So please think and choose your own career by yourself.
6th September 2012, 06:57 PM
gunaa4

you have to choose further study course whatever you like.Because Graduation is must.Along with your study you should apply for govt. job.like..
  1. Bank clerk through IBPS or SBI clerical exam
  2. NDA exam for defence services
  3. clerical grade in Railway,electricity dept. etc..
But the most thing is to become a graduate then you will get a successful career.
Then i want to give you bank clerk exam eligibility criteria....

1.Candidate must have 10+2 with 60% of marks for general candidates
2.55% of marks enough in 10+2 for SC/ST Candidates
3.or Any degree with pass marks from any recognized university
4.Diploma Candidates(Regular) also eligible for this job

Age Limit
1.Candidate must have at least 18 years for general candidates as on 01-12-2011
2. Maximum age limit is 28 years
3.5 years relaxation in age for SC/ST Candidates
4.3 years relaxation for BC Candidates

Pattern for Bank Clerk Exam:-
Reasoning
English Language
General Awareness
Quantitative Aptitude
Computer Knowledge
Kiran's clerical grade book is also good.you can purchase it if you like..
Best of luck...
6th September 2012, 10:28 PM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

There are a lot of career options After passing 12th class with maths.The need is to find the right career at the right time & it all depends upon many factors as under-

1. Your interest in a particular course in which you want to make your career.

2. The career chosen by your parents as they are the good observers of your studies interest from the last 12 years.

3. Any ancestral career of ones in which his grandparents are involved as this will benefitted to the one to get a free & expert guidance of them.

4. Your percentage of marks lead you towards a particular career.

So now you can decide at your own that which factor is suitable for you to decide the same.however there are a no: of career opportunities available for you after 12 class as under-

1. You can do professional courses like CA, CS, ICWAI etc.

2. If you are interested to go for Graduate courses then you have options like Engineering course (B.tech/BE), BCA, BBA, BBM, B.SC, B.COM or Honors Courses. If you go for graduate course then do from Honors, it is better for you career.

3. You can also prepared for Bank examination like IBPS, SBI and many other bank examination, Because in now a days lots of Bank examination form will be Published and you have a better scope to make your career bright in Banking sector.

4. After completing +2 examination, you are also eligible for UPSC Examination like SCRA, NDA Examination.
12th September 2012, 06:35 PM
mustafa tahasildar
Senior Member++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

YOU CAN APPLY FOR GOVERNMENT JOBS SUCH AS

*Bank clerk through IBPS or SBI clerical exam
*NDA exam for defence services
*Clerical grade in Railway,electricity dept. etc..

[CENTER]AGE LIMIT[/CENTER]

1.Candidate must have at least 18 years for general candidates as on 01-12-2011
2. Maximum age limit is 28 years
3.5 years relaxation in age for SC/ST Candidates
4.3 years relaxation for BC Candidates
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?