6th October 2011, 11:51 PM
Unregistered

What will be the scope of Teaching after completion of M.Sc in Chemistry?

sir, iam student of msc chemistry. i am least interestedin teaching.Pleasetell me scope after msc buyond teaching?

2nd November 2011, 12:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What will be the scope of Teaching after completion of M.Sc in Chemistry?

I m Raj Kamal & doing M.sc with Chemistry please suggest me what is the option of chemistry after doing PG level. this is my e-mail id you can tell me on my ID. [email protected]
5th November 2011, 11:50 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What will be the scope of Teaching after completion of M.Sc in Chemistry?

M. Sc chemistry is a very heavy course, that you are doing. This is in high demand for the teaching posts in various government and private colleges and universities.

Once you complete your M.Sc you can easily apply for different colleges where you can get a good salary and respectful profession.

Also teaching job is a very simple, and cool kind of a profession, so it benefits you in all ways.

All the best.
19th April 2012, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

what is the scope of m.sc(nursing)? wheather they can practice as practioner?
25th August 2012, 06:24 PM
Unregistered

hi i am a chemistry graduate with 80% marks . what r the right about me..........................m.sc.............net/jrf..............pls give me detail................pls pls
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?