30th December 2011, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

Which career should I choose after 12th Biology with a percentage around 60?

can u plz guide me that what career should i choose after my 12 bio with a percentage around 60

Related Questions:
31st December 2011, 08:07 AM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which career should I choose after 12th Biology with a percentage around 60?

Its a good percentage of marks that you have secured in your 12th class with science stream of scoring 60%. This will reveal that you have good subject knowledge of various science subjects in your 12th class.

Keep continuing this of scoring more than 60% in your higher academic levels like Graduation and Post Graduation and Ph.D etc.

In addition to this, what ever the course you are opting for, make sure that you are gaining good subject knowledge from that course. Because to get good job opportunities through Sceince stream, you have to showcase your subject knowledge in a better manner in the Interview.

You have a variety of avenues to make your entry after completion of 12th class with science stream. You can choose the one which you are interested in.

You can opt for
-Medicine
-BDS
-Veterinary
-Pharmacy related courses like
-D.Pharmacy
-B.Pharmacy

You can pursue Graduation with any of the following subjects
-Biotechnology
-Biochemistry
-Microbiology
-Genetics
-Chemistry
-Botany
-Zoology
-Bioinformatics

In addition you can opt for B.Sc with
-Nursing
-Agricultural B.Sc.

So, choose the one which you are more interested in take the respective entrance exam and crack it well.

Wish you all the best.
31st December 2011, 09:27 AM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which career should I choose after 12th Biology with a percentage around 60?

Hi dear..........
After +2 science if you are interested in biology department , they are many courses that you can do.........
I am providing you a carrier chart from where you can get details.

Good luck...................
31st December 2011, 10:54 AM
lijin.c.b

you are better to take any degrees like bsc,bcom etc. As your wish you can take subjects suitable for u.
31st December 2011, 12:26 PM
saasmari
Senior Member++

Dear pal,
marks do not tell about the talent one has . It is only a thing to differentiate people. You need to choose the field in which you have interest.
As you have choosen biology you are eligible to do Mbbs, B.sc, B.pharm. MBBS is a 5.5 years course and the seats are limited entrance exam are held to admit the aspirants to the course namely aiims, aipmt, afmc, etc.
In B.sc various disciplines are available namely botany, zoology, physics, chemistry, nursing etc. The aspirants are admitted mostly on the basis of marks secured in 2. B.pharm is a course where you will be dealing with the manufacture of the drugs for the diseases caused in human. The duration for both the degree is 3 years.
You can also do bachelor degree in computer application. If you have choosen mathematics along with the biology then you can apply for the engineering degree for which the aspirants are admitted based on the marks secured in the 2 and also based on the entrance exam marks too. The various entrance exams are aieee, iit jee etc.
31st December 2011, 03:06 PM
jayparikh

Thumbs up Re: Which career should I choose after 12th Biology with a percentage around 60?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
can u plz guide me that what career should i choose after my 12 bio with a percentage around 60
Which career should I choose after 12th Biology with a percentage around 60?

Hi friend,

Your percentage is not that bad, you can go for many good courses.

Some of the courses, in which you can apply are:-

-Pharmacy

-Nursing

-B.SC

-Homeopathy

-Ayurveda

-veterinary

You will also get many fields in B.SC., you can choose any one of them depending on your interest.

For any other query, do post here.

best of luck

regards.
31st December 2011, 04:27 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
After completion of 12th with biology you can go for courses like-

1.MBBS

2.Medical representative

3.B.pharm

4.BDS

6.Biotechnology

7.Microbiology

8.genetics

9.Zoology

10.Biochemistry

you can go for any of these field
All these courses are very much promising..

So, you can go for any of them..

All the best.
31st December 2011, 04:45 PM
balathegreat
Senior Member+

After 12th std with science with biology as your stream you have many choices to take your career. Usual choice taken by many students with biology group is
MEDICINE. If you don't like that you can choose many other courses. Your eligible for every science stream courses and even some arts stream courses. Some of them are
1. Bio tech engineering
2. Any other engineering courses
3. B.sc(Physics or Chemistry or Maths or Biology)
4. B.tech
5. B.sc Bio-tech
6. B.A.
7. B.sc Bio chemistry
and etc. There are many other courses you are eligible for....
31st December 2011, 10:58 PM
DASHARD

You should go for BSc in biotechnology.
This will be the best option for you.
You can also go for a bachelors degree in pharmacy.

GOOD LUCK
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?