11th April 2017, 03:51 PM
Aashi90

Which career to start after completion of graduation B.E ECE?

I am a housewife. Completed my graduation B.E ECE. I have no experience of job in any field. How can I start my career, want to do job? Can you please give me the details on the same as soon as possible? Awaiting to get the response. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible for me to start the IPS career after completion of graduation in 1 year?
  2. Should I start my career as an English trainer? List of the institutes providing professional training to become english trainer? I have done B.Tech in ECE
  3. How to start my career in fashion designing after completion of BBA and MBA graduation?
  4. Am I eligible to do graduation course after completion of diploma?
  5. What should I do to kick start my career after completion of graduation?
  6. Is it possible to start IPS career while doing the graduation course? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How to build up my career having completed Graduation in EEE with 72.73% and not joined in any Job for 1 year?
  8. Which industry will be good for me to start my career after B.Tech ECE and MBA in marketing?
  9. Which is the best option to take after completion of B.A graduation course for getting a best career?
  10. From which year I should start preparing for bank courses?
  11. How many courses are available for my better career after completion of graduation in commerce
  12. Is it good to complete CCNA course to have a better career in software industry after completion of ECE?
  13. Can I get a government job in Mumbai after passing D.Pharm with 54% from Karnataka Board
  14. Am I eligible to give banking exam before completion of my graduation?
  15. Best career opportunity after completion of B.A graduation?
  16. What we can do after completion of Diploma in ECE to get a good job?
  17. What are the Career Opportunities for me in Kolkata after completion of Diploma in ECE?
  18. What is the criteria followed for getting a job after completion of graduation?
12th April 2017, 08:24 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which career to start after completion of graduation B.E ECE?

After completion of your graduation in B.E ECE course, you can pursue your higher studies or you can do a job. If you are interested to pursue your higher studies then, you can opt for M.E/ M.Tech/ M.B.A/ M.S course. If you are interested to do job then, you need to apply for off-campus drives which are conducted by various companies for recruiting the candidates and offer them a job.
12th April 2017, 09:50 PM
ranu shahi

Top companies which offer jobs for BE.ECE students are:-
WIPRO
ISRO
HCL
AMD
HP
Nokia
Sony
LG Electronics
Toshiba
Intel
Electronics Corporation of India Limited
Bharat Heavy Electrical's Limited and many more.
13th April 2017, 06:19 PM
srkallinone

After completion of your B.E.(EC), You may have career opportunities in various employment sectors.

Employment Areas
- Telecommunication
- Power Electronics & Communication
- Post and Telegraph Department
- Defence Services
- Railways
- Petrochemical Industry
- IT Companies
- Entertainment Sector
- Mobile Communication
- All India Radio
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?