9th February 2013, 08:34 PM
Sachin m. barange

Is CDAC course useful for E&TC engineering students? What are the job opportunities?

is cdac course is usefull for E&TC engg?and what are the job apportunities after it?

Related Questions:
  1. Which is the best center of CDAC? What are the career opportunities after CDAC?
  2. What are the opportunities after doing DSSD course from CDAC, Pune?
  3. How may I get details regarding centers of CDAC? What are the career opportunities of doing CDAC after B.Tech?
  4. What is CDAC? How to prepare for CDAC Entrance Exam? Courses available under CDAC for B.Sc IT candidate? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. What is the duration for CDAC? Is there any entrance exam for CDAC?
  6. Educational opportunities after BCA? Can I do CDAC courses alongside MCA? Are CDAC full time courses?
  7. What are the career opportunities after completing BSc Computers? What are the courses provided by CDAC for BSc students?
  8. What are the job opportunities available for Btech CSE students in Railways?
  9. Job opportunities in Indian Railways for Information Technology students?
  10. What are the job opportunities for computer engineering students? I have passed 10th
  11. How to get a job in CDAC after passing diploma in civil engineering?
  12. Job opportunities after completing BCA with first class? Can I get a job in CDAC?
  13. Is there a chance of getting a job after completing training in CDAC? Is there any reservation for girls?
  14. Job prospects after doing course from CDAC? How to apply for CDAC? -- [New]
  15. Important information about CDAC?What is the duration and job opportunities after completing this course?
  16. Is CDAC Noida, a good centre for DESD course? What's the job opportunities afterwards?
  17. Which are the companies of electronics and communication?
  18. Job opportunities and placement of Ftpfdst course from C-DAC Bangaluru?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?