5th October 2013, 02:02 AM
Unregistered

How to study MBA airport management? I am studying BSc electronics

I am studying an Bsc(electronics) after i finished that i want to study mba airport management if i studies that course i had an any good employment opportunities in our country

5th October 2013, 09:32 AM
ramajb

Default Re: How to study MBA airport management? I am studying BSc electronics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am studying an Bsc(electronics) after i finished that i want to study mba airport management if i studies that course i had an any good employment opportunities in our country
Eligibility: - you should have bachelor degree with at least 50% in any discipline from any recognised university. An eligibility criterion for aviation courses varies from institute to institute. Admission will be based on the rules of institute.
for college in india visit this link
http://www.admissionsopenindia.com/institutes-course_name-MBA+in+Airport+Management-state-Karnataka-district-Bangalore%20Urban.htm
11th October 2013, 12:53 AM
Unregistered

what is the silebus of mba intrans exm?
18th October 2013, 10:10 AM
Unregistered

Am pursuing my B.com finals and I wonder what would be best for me to opt after my graduation to have a great future?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?