19th June 2016, 10:54 PM
Unregistered

Is pursuing M.Sc after B. Ed possible? What should I do for it?

I have pursued B.Sc in life sciences. If i take up B.ed now will i be able to continue with my masters (in life sciences) after completing b.ed? What should I do for it? Can you please guide me with the steps which I have to follow? Awaiting for the response.

20th June 2016, 03:08 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is pursuing M.Sc after B. Ed possible? What should I do for it?

Yes, after Bachelor in Education from any recognised university you will be eligible to continue your master's course.

To get admission in master degree course required eligibility criteria is candidate :-

Candidate must have passed bachelor degree from any recognised university.

Candidate must have discipline in bachelor degree as per the course for which admission in sought in master's degree.

Candidates have to appear and qualify in entrance examination for admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?