27th February 2016, 11:38 PM
Unregistered

How to search job in telecom or electronics industries? What is the procedure followed to get the job in private companies?

I am fresher and I completed BE in e&tc .I need a job.so plz tell mi how I search job? How to search job in telecom or electronics industries? What is the procedure followed to get the job in private companies? Can someone please provide me the answer on this?

Related Questions:
  1. How to search job in telecom or eletronics industries?
  2. GATE Exam Pattern for Mechanical Engineering?
  3. Mechanical related technical APTI question papers?
  4. Which telecom companies offer jobs to Telecom Engineers? What do I have to do for the job in Telecom field? Is there any chanCe of getting a job in a good telecom company?
  5. How can I get a job in top telecom companies and core electronics companies?
  6. Telecom companies offering Telecom Engineer recruitment to B.Tech(E&TC) last semester candidate? Job profile of Telecom Engineer?
  7. Telecom companies which offer good salary and procedure of appointment?
  8. Job in private Telecom sector for B.Tech(E&TC) final year student?
  9. Information about the placements in core side for B.Tech EEE?
  10. How may a student having B.Tech degree with ECE stream, get a job in telecom sector? List of consultant agencies with their address and contact number for the same?
  11. Job opportunities in Telecom Companies after BCA with PG Diploma in Telecom Management? List of companies offering such job?
  12. List of the core companies in Mumbai for Telecom Engineering students?
  13. How is the future of MBA in telecom management? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What should I do after passing BSc?
  15. List of Government Companies in Telecom sector? Job Opportunities for Electronics % Telecommunications stream candidates in India?
  16. Which are the courses available in Telecom Sector after B.E?
  17. What should I do next if am not getting call for interview from any private companies?
  18. Jobs in Telecom sector in Kolkata after B.Tech in ECE?
29th February 2016, 10:05 AM
monikasiri

Default Re: How to search job in telecom or electronics industries? What is the procedure followed to get the job in private companies?

There are many opportunities for electronics students.It is suggestible to register in websites like naukri.com,fresherswrold.com etc which help you to show list of companies offering jobs.

Many of the companies post their recruitment in classifieds of various papers.So,be sure that you have a glance at the papers at least once a day.

The basic rounds performed by many of the private companies are:

-->Written test
-->Group Discussion
-->Technical round and finally
-->The Interview
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?