31st October 2015, 11:26 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for PWD exam after completion of diploma in civil engineering?

I m studied diploma in civil engineering . I don't know about PWD exam and post as per diploma basis. Plz tell me about post as per diploma basis. Which type of condition for it.,???? Awaiting to get the answer soon for the same, so please respect me.

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do after completion of diploma in civil engineering?
  2. Am I eligible to get admission in IIT after completion of diploma in civil engineering?
  3. Am I eligible to take diploma civil after completion of 12th standard?
  4. Am I eligible to apply for Diploma CET exam after completion of diploma in civil engineering?
  5. Can I apply in government sector like PWD after completing diploma in Civil Engineering from Karnataka Open State University? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Am I eligible to join M.Tech directly after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  7. Am I eligible for doing B.Tech in Civil engineering after completion of diploma in food processing technology?
  8. What kind of material should I read to get through PWD entrance or any other Civil Engineering Jobs?
  9. What is the procedure to join Indian navy after completion of diploma in Civil engineering?
  10. Am I eligible to do B.E Mechanical engineering after completion of diploma in electronics?
  11. What is the syllabus for PWD JE post?
  12. How to apply for Diploma in Mining after the completion of Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  13. What is the date of availability of forms of PWD for engineering diploma holders?
  14. How to apply for B.Arch after completion of Diploma in civil engineering? With whom to apply for CET Diploma issuing authority or PU?
  15. When does PWD exam for Junior Civil Engineering going to be conducted in MP?
  16. What all courses I can apply for after completion of diploma in town planning and architecture?
  17. Am I eligible to get a government job after completion of diploma in Civil Engineering?
  18. Can I do diploma in Civil engineering after 10th?
18th November 2015, 06:07 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for PWD exam after completion of diploma in civil engineering?

Yes, you can apply for Junior Engineer post in PWD if you have got diploma in civil engineering from a recognized institute in India. Exam is conducted by staff selection commission every year.

Selection will be based on the performance in the written exam and interview. Therefore, just be prepared for the exam and try to perform well in it because only merit can get you selection.
6th April 2020, 03:30 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for PWD exam after completion of diploma in civil engineering?

after 12th exam i have done diploma in electrical engineering do i am available for pwd
27th July 2020, 03:56 PM
Unregistered

After 10 exam I am doing diploma in civil engineering .now I am completed my 2nd year and enter 3rd year , do I am available for pwd?
25th May 2021, 10:33 AM
Unregistered

After the complition on diploma 3 rd year can I eligible for PWD joj
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?