2nd February 2018, 03:23 PM
Unregistered

Chances of getting admission in MBBS after passing 2nd PUC and without appearing for any medical entrance exam?

Can I get seat in MBBS after scoring 80% above in my second year PUC (Pre-University School)? If yes, in which colleges I can get admission without having appeared for any medical entrance exams? What will be the cost of that colleges?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in MBBS without entrance test? How much fee is needed for MBBS? I have scored 52% in 2nd year PUC
  2. How to do MBBS after passing 2nd PUC?
  3. Is there any facility of getting admission into medical PG course without appearing for entrance exam after completing MBBS?
  4. How to get admission into MBBS course after 2nd PUC? What is the fee structure for the course?
  5. Can I do MBBS through BSc after completing 2nd PUC exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Admission in government medical college for MBBS after scoring 135 in MHT CET? If not MBBS then are there any chances for BDS?
  7. Chances for getting admission in MBBS after scoring 7829 in medical stream?
  8. Procedure to get MBBS seat without studying biology in 2nd PUC?
  9. Cutoff marks required in 2nd PUC and in entrance exam to secure BVSc admission in any reputed college of Kerala? -- [New]
  10. How to become a Cardiologist or Neurologist with PCMB subjects in 12th?
  11. Chances of admission in MBBS after scoring 7829 in EAMCET?
  12. How can I take admission in 2nd year in government medical college after passing 1st year in private MBBS?
  13. Which field I should choose after my 2nd PUC besides medical and engineering? I would like to join armed forces
  14. Chances of admission in MBBS after Diploma in ECE stream?
  15. Which course should I opt after completion of 2nd PUC?
  16. Are there any chances for getting admission in MBBS course after scoring 2844 rank in AIPMT?
  17. Can I get scholarship to study MBBS if secured 84.5% in 2nd PUC being a SC student?
  18. Can I become Surgeon after completion of B.Sc(Ophthalmology)? Courses available to become a Surgeon?
9th February 2018, 07:36 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Chances of getting admission in MBBS after passing 2nd PUC and without appearing for any medical entrance exam?

NEET is National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test the examination is conducted by CBSE.

The examination is conducted for admission in MBBS and BDS course in government, and private colleges.

So, you are not eligible to get admission on the basis of aggregate in PUC. You have to qualify for entrance test for admission in course.

The fee structure varies with colleges. So, visit official website for detail information.
9th February 2018, 08:33 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Chances of getting admission in MBBS after passing 2nd PUC and without appearing for any medical entrance exam?

MBBS refers to Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery and same is a undergraduate medical degree course for pursuing the minimum educational qualification required is a higher secondary school degree with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as main subjects with at least 50% marks ( marks relaxation of 10% is allowed for reserved category candidates ) from a recognized board of education.

Now as far as you are concerned about getting admission for pursuing MBBS degree without appearing in any entrance examination then it is not possible as admission in MBBS degree course in any medical college across India is done on the basis of NEET or AIIMS MBBS entrance test or JIPMER MBBS entrance test and so you need to qualify anyone of these examinations in order to pursue MBBS degree course.

As far as you are concerned about cost for pursuing MBBS degree course then it is not fixed as it varies from few thousands in case of government colleges to 10-15 lacs rupees in case of private medical colleges.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?