23rd August 2015, 08:24 PM
Unregistered

Chances of admission in MBBS after Diploma in ECE stream?

Related Questions:
  1. Chances for getting admission in MBBS after scoring 7829 in medical stream?
  2. Chances of admission in MBBS after scoring 7829 in EAMCET?
  3. Can I get admission after diploma ECE in IIT?
  4. Chances for admission in MBBS after scoring 7829 EAMCET rank?
  5. Chances of getting admission in good ME college after 3 years Diploma?
  6. MBBS admission chances on the basis of Diploma in Pharmacy? -- [New]
  7. Can I get admission to BE ECE after Diploma ECE?
  8. Admission in government medical college for MBBS after scoring 135 in MHT CET? If not MBBS then are there any chances for BDS?
  9. What are the chances to get MBBS? Cutoff marks of last year for MBBS?
  10. What is the chances of getting B.Tech admission in RGIT Mumbai after completing diploma with 75% marks?
  11. Can I change the stream to CSE or ECE if I have completed diploma with mechanical engineering?
  12. Can I do B.Tech in computer science after completion of diploma in electronics and communication?
  13. Are there any chances for getting admission in MBBS course after scoring 2844 rank in AIPMT?
  14. Can I get admission in B.Tech(ECE) at PEC-Chandigarh through LEET being a Diploma in ECE student?
  15. Is it true that the number of seats in Electronics and Telecommunication is more than other branches?
  16. Any chances for admission in it after scoring 124 in ASSO CET? Any chance to get admission BDS colleges?
  17. Which field is best after Btech to go abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. List of colleges offering admission in Diploma in Sports Medicine/Forensic Medicine/Medical Informatics/PM & R/Law for MBBS graduate Army Officer?
24th August 2015, 10:29 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Chances of admission in MBBS after Diploma in ECE stream?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Diploma course is not the eligibility for MBBS. The aspirant has to complete 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Biology. There will be entrance examinations conducted by the colleges for the MBBS admissions. Your +2 marks and entrance marks will be taken into account for the admission to MBBS course. After diploma, you can do Engineering in lateral entry, i.e. admitting directly to the second year of Engineering.
24th August 2015, 12:41 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

MBBS stands for the Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery. It is an undergraduate medical course. I do not know why do you want to enter into medical courses when you have done diploma in electronics and communication engineering.

For MBBS course, a candidate must have done 10+2 from a recognized board with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as compulsory subjects. As you have pursued diploma in ECE, its sure that you must not have studied PCB subjects, so you are not eligible for the entrance exams of MBBS like AIPMT, AIIMS etc.

It would be better for you to apply for the Lateral Entry Entrance test to get admission in bachelor of technology in ECE directly in second year of engineering. ECE has good career opportunities both in public as well as private sector.
24th August 2015, 09:48 PM
harishydv
Senior Member+

Sorry to say this, there is no chance for you to get admission in MBBS after completing your diploma in ECE stream. Because the minimum eligibility to get admission in MBBS is, the candidate must have completed his/her 12th or equivalent with Biology as one of the subject. As you said you have completed your diploma with science and electronics. So if you want to get admission in MBBS, you need to complete your 12th in biology.
24th August 2015, 11:55 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

You can apply for MBBS admission only when you have got 10+2 qualification with Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects with at least 50% marks. If you have done Diploma in ECE after 10th standard then you are not eligible for MBBS admission.

Hence, you can apply for any medical entrance exam only when you have 10+2 with PCB subjects. You haven't written anything about your 10+2 stream that means you have to decide according to your qualification.
31st August 2015, 11:23 PM
namani suresh

hi frnd..
MBBS stands for the Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery. It is an undergraduate medical course. I do not know why do you want to enter into medical courses when you have done diploma in electronics and communication engineering.

For MBBS course, a candidate must have done 10+2 from a recognized board with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as compulsory subjects. As you have pursued diploma in ECE, its sure that you must not have studied PCB subjects, so you are not eligible for the entrance exams of MBBS like AIPMT, AIIMS etc.

It would be better for you to apply for the Lateral Entry Entrance test to get admission in bachelor of technology in ECE directly in second year of engineering. ECE has good career opportunities both in public as well as private sector.
11th September 2015, 07:58 PM
DSP@1

The chances of doing MBBS after doing Diploma in ECE are 'Nil'.

Because the candidates who have done Diploma in ECE are eligible for courses which are
related to ECE in graduation like ECE,CSE etc,..

As MBBS is the subject related to Medical Science and your subject in Diploma 'ECE' does
not match with the MBBS subject you are not eligible.

To be eligible for MBBS you must have completed your 12th standard in BiPC group which
includes Biology,Physics and Chemistry as main subjects.

So if you are really interested to do MBBS then join intermediate in BiPC group and
complete it after that you are eligible to do MBBS from the recognized university if you
score good marks in the entrance test.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?