28th December 2017, 01:20 PM
Nivetha. N

Am I eligible to apply for implant training in ISRO while doing 3rd year in B.E Mechatronics?

Hello... I am nivetha doing my B. E mechatronics engineering 3rd year at Nehru Institute of engineering and technology Coimbatore. Am I interested to do my implant training or my final year project in ISRO? I was trying from my second year. I cannot get the proper procedure for approaching to do my implant training or my project...! Kindly.. Give me some details and help me as much u can. It was my dream and work in ISRO. I need...

9th February 2018, 07:38 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for implant training in ISRO while doing 3rd year in B.E Mechatronics?

Generally, ISRO elects candidates for implant training by visiting the well-reputed institutes like IITs. You have to consult in "Training and Placement' cell of your institute regarding details of the tie-up between ISRO and your college. If your college is tied up with ISRO, then ISRO officials will visit your campus during May or April. Your H.O.D. will recommend few candidates for interview to get implant training in ISRO.
However, if you have any known person in ISRO, then you can submit your application through that reference. Once, your application approved by the concerned authority, you can start implant training in ISRO.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?