8th June 2011, 05:28 PM
knnn_ramesh

Best college in Chennai to do Bio-Medical course? Do we have any job opportunities in Tamilnadu or Chennai? Job openings in India and Abroad?

sir,
which is the best college in cheenai for bio -medical corses .
are we having jobs oppurunties for these couses in tamil naidu .or
chennai. whaT IS THE OPENINGS IN INDIA AND ABROAD .

WITH REGARDS

k.RAMESH

Related Questions:
  1. How to do M.Phil in Environmental Science through correspondence?
  2. What is the required donation fees for getting admission into medical colleges of Chennai?
  3. What are the job opportunities in Chennai for MSE microbiology?
  4. Job Opportunities in Chennai after completion of M.Sc in Microbiology?
  5. Dermatology degree is available in B.Sc or MBBS?
  6. Where is the best college in Tamil Nadu for Nanotechnology? Job opportunities for Nanotechnology?
  7. Scope of doing Biotechnology in India? Job opportunities after M.Sc Biotechnology?
  8. Companies, Jobs and Salaries for Biochemists in India and Abroad -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How can I be a good Nurse in a good Hospital in Chennai or in Abroad? What are the courses and exams to clear for getting job Abroad? Which country would be suitable for me? -- [New]
  10. Colleges in Tamil Nadu for Diploma in Civil Engineering program?
  11. What are the job opportunities available in India and in abroad after completion of MS in Aeronautics in abroad?
  12. How does MS in aeronautics abroad plays important role in India?
  13. Information regarding MBBS admission in TN government colleges? Availability of application forms of MBBS?
  14. Is Annamalai University recognized by UGC?
  15. List of private colleges having total package from 25 to 35 lakhs?
  16. What are the job opportunities in chemical Engineering? I have completed M.Tech in Anna University, Chennai
  17. Colleges in Tamil Nadu conducting entrance exams for engineering?
  18. Which are some medical related PG courses? Opportunities and universities in India and Abroad?
22nd June 2011, 05:29 AM

Default Re: Best college in Chennai to do Bio-Medical course? Do we have any job opportunities in Tamilnadu or Chennai? Job openings in India and Abroad?

I give ypu some bio medical college name in channai you can admit there:--

Anna University

KilpaukAarupadai Veedu Institute of Technology

Sathyamurthi NagarVel Sri Rangarajan Sakunthala College of Multimedia & Engineering

PallikaranaiJerusalem College of Engineering

JaffarkhanpetRaja Rajeswari Engineering College

SriperumbudurRajalakshmi Engineering College

SriperumbudurRajiv Gandhi College of Engineering

SembarambakkamSree Sastha Institute of Engineering & Technology

etc........
Dad by day this demand increases.
good buy
21st July 2011, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Best college in Chennai to do Bio-Medical course? Do we have any job opportunities in Tamilnadu or Chennai? Job openings in India and Abroad?

Am vaishu i hv decei'd to take bio medical engg. . Wts the scope 4 tat course. . .wat kind of job i wil get. . .
18th December 2011, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

i want to do my pg in biomedical engineering. can you list the colleges offering biomedical courses in india
thank you
21st December 2011, 06:24 PM
Unregistered

pls dont choose unless you are to leave abroad for higher studies else its useless in india. my seniors in BE.BME are still jobless and those placed are in other industries. I am a Biomed grad doing other line of business now.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?