2nd August 2018, 12:41 PM
Unregistered

Chances of selection in Andhra Pradesh SI recruitment for a candidate who can't write in Telugu?

Hello everyone, I belongs to Andhra Pradesh but I can't write Telugu. I can speak in Telugu, so is there any chance for me to get selected for SI post in Andhra Pradesh? Kindly tell me about this because I am little worried.

Related Questions:
  1. Syllabus of Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission Group 2 exam in Telugu language? Can I write this exam in Telugu language?
  2. Is Telugu language paper compulsory in group 2 exam of Andhra Pradesh?
  3. Can a MA Telugu and B.Ed of 31 years old eligible to write Andhra Pradesh SET exam? Procedure to apply for it?
  4. Am I eligible to write KCET Exam having completed 10th, 11th and 12th in Andhra Pradesh and being a resident of Andhra Pradesh? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Does Andhra Pradesh Forest Range Officer recruitment exam conducted in Telugu language?
  6. Previous year question paper of drug inspector exam.
  7. Can I apply for AP police constable post based on my diploma in electrical and electronics engineering?
  8. Which place is the best for EMCET in Telugu medium in Andhra Pradesh?
  9. Selection procedure of Andhra Pradesh Police Sub Inspector recruitment?
  10. Which place is the best for EAMCET in telugu medium in Andhra Pradesh?
  11. List of Core Mechanical companies in Hyderabad?
  12. How to get admission in EAMCET in AP if I belong to AP and my mother tongue is Telugu?
  13. When and where TCS is going to conduct off campus in Andhra Pradesh?
  14. Which are the good companies in Hyderabad? I am pursuing B.Tech final year in ECE stream
  15. Is it necessary to study Telugu in any Government school of Andhra Pradesh?
  16. Am I eligible to write KCET if I am from Andhra Pradesh? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Which are the best coaching centers in AP? I am a B.Tech 3rd year student
  18. Whether the questions of RPF Group-D exam in Andhra Pradesh will be in Telugu or in English? How to apply for this exam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?