5th February 2017, 10:47 AM
Unregistered

Can a MA Telugu and B.Ed of 31 years old eligible to write Andhra Pradesh SET exam? Procedure to apply for it?

Hello sir, I have passed MA Telugu and B.Ed. My age 31 years and I want to write Andhra Pradesh SET. Am I eligible to write SET exam? Procedure to apply for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to write KCET Exam having completed 10th, 11th and 12th in Andhra Pradesh and being a resident of Andhra Pradesh?
  2. Syllabus of Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission Group 2 exam in Telugu language? Can I write this exam in Telugu language?
  3. Is Telugu language paper compulsory in group 2 exam of Andhra Pradesh?
  4. Am I eligible to apply in AIPGMEE if completed Schooling in Andhra Pradesh and MBBS from Tamil Nadu?
  5. Whether the questions of RPF Group-D exam in Andhra Pradesh will be in Telugu or in English? How to apply for this exam?
  6. Date of SLET exam in Andhra Pradesh? Procedure and syllabus?
  7. Can I be eligible to do Allahabad B.Ed correspondence?
  8. List of Core Mechanical companies in Hyderabad?
  9. Am I eligible to write KCET Exam having completed 6th class to 12th class in Andhra Pradesh?
  10. Being Andhra Pradesh candidate can I appear in KCET 2015 if my mother belongs to Karnataka?
  11. What is the procedure to apply for internship in Andhra Pradesh power generation corporation?
  12. Am I eligible for EAMCET exam if done 12th from Orrisa and 10th from Andhra Pradesh?
  13. Can Andhra Pradesh D.Ed. student apply for Karnataka Government schools?
  14. If I study 12th under CBSE in Saudi Arabia then am I eligible to write EAMCET exam of Andhra Pradesh?
  15. Is my daugher eligible to write KCET?
  16. How to get admission in EAMCET in AP if I belong to AP and my mother tongue is Telugu?
  17. Am I Eligible for writing All India PG if I have done BDS from Andhra Pradesh?
  18. Date of SLET in Andhra Pradesh? Procedure to apply? -- [Most Discussed]
28th December 2017, 08:09 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can a MA Telugu and B.Ed of 31 years old eligible to write Andhra Pradesh SET exam? Procedure to apply for it?

The full form of SET is State Eligibility Test.

The eligibility criteria for SET examination:

1. You must have completed master's degree in any stream from a recognized university. Final year post graduation candidates can also apply for exam.

2. You should have at least 55% marks in master's degree to apply for SET exam.

At present there is no notification for this exam. Once notification for AP SET exam is released, you can apply at its official website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?