12th August 2017, 12:24 PM
its_Shravya

Change in KCET centre

I am a 12th passed student, studied in Mandya. I had appeared in KCET but didn't get desired course. So I will reappear in the KCET exam next year. Now I am at Bangalore, joined for coaching. So can I choose Bangalore to be my KCET examination center? If yes how?

12th August 2017, 10:12 PM
perthc

Default Re: Change in KCET centre

Hi,

As you said that you studied 12th from Mandya,a district in Karnataka.

As per rules of KCET exam ,if you pass your qualifying examination i.e. Higher Secondary Examination (10+2 level) or its equivalent examination within Karnataka, then you have to appear a place, which is located in the district from where you have passed the qualifying examination for KCET.

Some other rules of KCET are--->

--->If any one claimed eligibility under Horanadu & Gadinadu Kannadiga clauses, then he has to choose a centre for KCET 2018 which was located only in Bangalore.

--->The KCET 2018 examination centre chosen for the KCET 2018 Exam must be clearly mentioned in his/her Application Form.
15th March 2020, 06:08 PM
Unregistered

Can we change the exam center for kcet during correction period?
15th August 2020, 08:47 PM
deepikapandey9999

I think I can answer that question because I have been there.Honestly speaking, it is not very difficult for any average provided he/she has a strong desire to do so.

I will tell you what to do :

1.The first thing you can do is instead of getting wooed by elections take it as an opportunity to network with seniors.Talk to them about examination pattern and sources for studying( never knew YouTube was one )

2.Find out the complete syllabus and the list of books.Collect all the study material you think is the best after a little research.

3.Study everyday.Consistency is the key.I used to study for 1 hour every day without fail.

4.For minors refer to class notes for topics taught.For majors study topic wise from the syllabus.

5.Last but the most important one…solve previous year question papers.

DISCLAIMER!

Don't follow this for all semesters.After your branch gets upgraded you are free to move beyond academics.There is so much going in and around campus..EXPLORE .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?