24th April 2017, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

Is Civil engineering good option for girl if I am good in Drawing?

I have now passed my 10th. I want to do Civil Engineering.
Because, I am Very good at Drawing. And I have received many medals ,trophy's,and cash prizes in Drawing. I want to ask you that, Is Civil Engineering good for girls. Girls can do Civil Engineering?????.
Please reply me.
I have no one to guide me.

Related Questions:
  1. Which stream in Engineering is a better choice for me between Civil and Computer Science being a candidate good at Maths and not good in Drawing?
  2. Is Architecture a good course for a girl for a better career?
  3. Options for non-medical students after 12th? How about biotechnology and civil engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Does drawing skill matter in Civil Engineering? Is it possible to learn Civil Engineering Drawing from Tutors?
  5. What type of government jobs I can apply after completion of civil engineering course being a girl candidate?
  6. Is is a good option to take Civil engineering as optional subject in Civil services exam? Is it easy to score at?
  7. Which course is suitable for me, if I am good at drawing but not in computers?
  8. Do Civil Engineering has bright future? Does it require a verh high command over Physics? What are the main subjects to be studied in Civil Engineering? Which are the courses after completing B.Tech in Civil Enigneering?
  9. Architecture would be good for me having interest in drawing?
  10. What is better Diploma after 10th or degree after 12th?
  11. Will it be a good option to join bachelor in planning from CEPT Ahmedabad after diploma in civil engineering?
  12. Is higher study after diploma in civil engineering a good option?
  13. Is it a good option to go for IES from Civil?
  14. Colleges/Universities offering correspondence B.Tech in Civil Engineering? Is AMIE a good option for me?
  15. How to get a good government job after B.E in mechanical engineering?
  16. How to apply for Civil Engineering job in Dubai?
  17. What are the government jobs available in civil engineering for girls?
  18. Is MMM, Gorakhpur a good option to study civil engineering? Should I opt for this college or go for any private college?
10th May 2017, 06:50 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is Civil engineering good option for girl if I am good in Drawing?

Yes, why not, Civil Engineering is one of the best streams of engineering for both male female candidates. Earlier there was stereotype that civil engineering is more suitable for male candidate but this has changed in recent years.

If you like drawing, you have good scope in Civil Engineering. It is evergreen branch of engineering with lots of career opportunities in private and public sector. You need to do 10+2 with PCM subjects and the apply for JEE exam. JEE exam will help you to get admission in top engineering colleges of India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?