11th February 2016, 11:43 PM
Nanditha R

Architecture would be good for me having interest in drawing?

I am a +1 Bio Maths student. I am confused at selecting my career. I am good at drawing. Will architecture be a good field for me??. Tomorrow I am going to join medical entrane. I am not sure about it. What will I do??

12th February 2016, 02:07 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Architecture would be good for me having interest in drawing?

As you have already opted for Biology and Maths in plus one and plus two hence you have options in both Engineering as well as Medical lines.
As you are having interest in drawing so you should also appear in Joint Entrance Exam to choose the Bachelor of Architecture as your career in future.
12th February 2016, 02:33 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Architecture would be good for me having interest in drawing?

As per my knowledge if you by chance not get selected into medical line hence you have another option that is to do Bachelor in Architecture by cracking the exam known as Joint Entrance Exam after class 12th.
It is a very wise decision as you are interested in drawing hence you can opt architecture as your career field.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?