6th October 2012, 12:04 AM
Unregistered

Is CMJ university distance degree valid? I am planning to do distance degree from CMJ

CMJ university distance Degree is valid or not. i'm planning to do a distance degree from CMJ and use this for Govt job will this be accepted???

please help

29th October 2012, 07:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is CMJ university distance degree valid? I am planning to do distance degree from CMJ

Open letter to CMJ University

Sir,
For the past couple of days there has been an advertisement in newpapers regarding B.Ed/M.Ed courses offered by "CMJ University" Meghalaya through distance education, along with the names of Centers where forms/classes/exams will be held. The Centers mentioned being well known schools/colleges one is left with the impression that the course offered is legitimate(and i'm not jumping to the conclusion that it is not).

I'd my doubts when my relative asked me to get the forms for M.Ed, and just to be on the safer side, i had googled regarding the same. The end result i'm listing below

1. CJM University is a legitimate private University, whereas as per UGC notification dated 1st Sep'11 "It is also informed that Private Universities cannot affiliate an institution/college. They cannot establish off campus centre(s) beyond the territorial jurisdiction of the concerned State." & "So far, UGC has not approved any off campus centre(s) of any Private University."

2. "Course(s) under distance mode can be started by the private university only after the prior approval of the UGC-AICTE and DEC joint Committee"

3. The DEC website "http://www.dec.ac.in/" List of Universities/Institutions accorded Course-wise Regular Recognition (As on 16th August, 2011) does not include any courses offered by CJM University.

In view of the aforementioned facts (all available in the public domain) it is my earnest appeal to the concern University (through your esteemed paper) regarding the legitimacy of the courses being advertised before any student is enrolled. And my earnest appeal to the Respected Editor is to kindly publish this letter and request the Concern University to clarify at the earliest before students start to enroll for the courses.

With warmest regards
Yours faithfully,
Joeyson L,
Pishum.
29th October 2012, 07:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is CMJ university distance degree valid? I am planning to do distance degree from CMJ

Open letter to CMJ University

Sir,
For the past couple of days there has been an advertisement in newpapers regarding B.Ed/M.Ed courses offered by "CMJ University" Meghalaya through distance education, along with the names of Centers where forms/classes/exams will be held. The Centers mentioned being well known schools/colleges one is left with the impression that the course offered is legitimate(and i'm not jumping to the conclusion that it is not).

I'd my doubts when my relative asked me to get the forms for M.Ed, and just to be on the safer side, i had googled regarding the same. The end result i'm listing below

1. CJM University is a legitimate private University, whereas as per UGC notification dated 1st Sep'11 "It is also informed that Private Universities cannot affiliate an institution/college. They cannot establish off campus centre(s) beyond the territorial jurisdiction of the concerned State." & "So far, UGC has not approved any off campus centre(s) of any Private University."

2. "Course(s) under distance mode can be started by the private university only after the prior approval of the UGC-AICTE and DEC joint Committee"

3. The DEC website "http://www.dec.ac.in/" List of Universities/Institutions accorded Course-wise Regular Recognition (As on 16th August, 2011) does not include any courses offered by CJM University.

In view of the aforementioned facts (all available in the public domain) it is my earnest appeal to the concern University (through your esteemed paper) regarding the legitimacy of the courses being advertised before any student is enrolled. And my earnest appeal to the Respected Editor is to kindly publish this letter and request the Concern University to clarify at the earliest before students start to enroll for the courses.

With warmest regards
Yours faithfully,
Joeyson L,
Pishum.
6th November 2012, 07:00 PM
Unregistered

any response?
6th November 2012, 07:00 PM
Unregistered

did u get any response
17th November 2012, 03:34 PM
Unregistered

i will try to do distance education(b.com) from this university .is it valid for ips.......
17th November 2012, 07:31 PM
nellipudi.santhoshkumar
Senior Member++++

CMJ University offers all Courses on regular basis only through main campus at Meghalaya.

All courses as per nomenclature is approved by UGC under section 22 of UGC Act.

The University does not have any Off Campus/Study Centres. CMJ University only have Information and Admission

Courses:

PHD (REGULAR/PART TIME)
M.TECH
M.PHILL
B.TECH
ITI
POLYTECH
DIPLOMA
BBA
BCA
MBA
MCA
BA
MA
B.COM
M.COM
BSC
MSC
B.ED
M.ED
BP.ED
MP.ED
JBT
ETT
ALL PRAMEDICAL etc..

regards.....santhosh.........
18th November 2012, 10:53 AM
ranjith1438
Senior Member+++++

Hai,

CMJ university is a recognised university which is recognised by the government of Meghalaya and UGC(University Grants Commission).

UGC letter:-

Government recognisation:-

But a university which is recognised by the DEC(Distance Education Council) only offers distance courses.

So it is not recognised by the DEC.
7th January 2013, 08:07 AM

Unregistered;2728549]CMJ university distance Degree is valid or not. i'm planning to do a distance degree from CMJ and use this for Govt job will this be accepted???

please help
7th January 2013, 08:12 AM

Exclamation Re: Is CMJ university distance degree valid? I am planning to do distance degree from CMJ

i'm planning to do a distance degree from CMJ and use this for Govt job will this be accepted??? Not acceted
4th February 2013, 10:29 AM
Unregistered

Dear Sir / Madam,
i am planning to do my B.com through distance mode from CMJ University, is that vaid for all govt job.
As per the reviwe, it say that CMJ University is fake.
15th February 2013, 04:38 PM
Unregistered

Do you have any course for B.P.Ed ?
19th February 2013, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

i want to do phd correspondence...is it possible to get from your university?
1st March 2013, 10:47 AM
Unregistered

Is executive MBA under distance education programme of CMJ university valid ?
2nd March 2013, 10:36 AM
Unregistered

m.com degree in cmj, is valid for govt. job?
2nd March 2013, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

Is Degree of Technical Courses in distance mode under cmj university valid?
4th March 2013, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

bcom distance mode is valid or not?
4th March 2013, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

can we do b.com with distance with CMJ univercity as few instiutes providing facilities call me with valid answere 9899904236
5th March 2013, 05:45 PM
Unregistered

Post Re: Is CMJ university distance degree valid? I am planning to do distance degree from CMJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
CMJ university distance Degree is valid or not. i'm planning to do a distance degree from CMJ and use this for Govt job will this be accepted???

please help
is we can do m.a education from distance education
5th March 2013, 05:54 PM
Unregistered

i am planning to do m.a education distance dgree from cmj i want to know ugc grant registration no.is the dgree is valid to get govt. job.
8th March 2013, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

Please be advised I am planning for D-PHARMA course from CMJ; after completion the course the issued certificate will be valid for the starting medical shop business??
9th March 2013, 01:11 AM
dyco

Smile Re: Is CMJ university distance degree valid? I am planning to do distance degree from CMJ

Quote:
m.com degree in cmj, is valid for govt. job?
Dear,
CMJ University of Shillong, Meghalaya is a private University and has been recognized by the UGC.
So, your M.Com degree is valid for all private and government jobs.

Official Website-

http://www.cmj-nimtt.net.in

With Regards
9th March 2013, 03:48 PM
The Mask Man
Senior Member+

CMJ University s not a fake university.

It is A UGC recgonised University.

It is Privte university but it is not AICTE approved.

CMJ University offers all
Courses on regular basis
only through main campus at
Meghalaya.

Its All courses are as per nomenclature approved by UGC under section 22 of UGC Act.

You may check the following link to see its letter from UGC

All The Best

http://www.cmju.in/recognisation.php
10th March 2013, 08:38 PM
Unregistered

Is eyour office related to distance education is there in Mumbai? I want to know because i want to take admission in T.Y.Bcom . Can i get convocation certificate with mark least. Reply me as soon as possible. Thank u Please mention Mumbai office address if there is any .
13th March 2013, 07:39 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Is eyour office related to distance education is there in Mumbai? I want to know because i want to take admission in T.Y.Bcom . Can i get convocation certificate with mark least. Reply me as soon as possible. Thank u Please mention Mumbai office address if there is any .
yes u can send us the scaned copy of ur 10th , 12th mark sheet and 2 photographs on [email protected]
13th March 2013, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

Is CMJ university UGC approved for distance education ? I'm plannig to do MA in Bengali subject by distance education under cmj university...Pls help..course fees, duration for this...
15th March 2013, 07:05 PM
Unregistered

after B.A in this universty we worked govt job
19th March 2013, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

I AM PLANNING TO DO DISTANCE PG DEGREE LLM FOR CJM
26th March 2013, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

I am planning to take the M.Sc from CMJ.. its just purpose of the private company ( IT company ) i dont want to give this certificate for any Govt job.. if its acceot private firm will enough.. Please respond me and clarify my doubt
11th April 2013, 03:27 PM
Unregistered

is it possible to do my btech completion thru cmj distant course since i did my 8 semester done in other uni???
14th April 2013, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

hai this is maruthi ...im doing B.Com distance education through 10th bace in CMJ university...is it valid for M.Com and govt job and all
14th April 2013, 11:29 PM
ranu44

HELLO,

Yes,CMJ university distance degree is valid.

This should help
thank you
1st May 2013, 10:02 AM
Unregistered

I AM PLANNING TO DO MCA FROM CMJ. IS IT OK?
4th May 2013, 10:19 PM
Unregistered

I am plnning to take admission in distance learning in cmj university.It is valid for all over states in india?It is valid for lecturer job?
6th May 2013, 02:19 AM
Unregistered

Is cmj university bsc private degree valid? (I am not class regularly but exam. timely) plz helpme.
6th May 2013, 02:29 AM
senguptarun

Is CMJ university private degree valid? I am planning to do private degree from CMJ

Dear Sir / Madam,
Is CMJ university private degree valid? I am planning to do private degree from CMJ .(I am class not regularly but exam. time to time) plz help me
6th May 2013, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

where is the study center in tamilnadu? is it valid for govt job/ civilservices exams? pls respond me. send me a msg to 9488948763
7th May 2013, 01:04 AM
senguptarun

Is cmj university bsc private degree valid? (I am not class regularly but exam. timely) plz helpme
10th May 2013, 06:38 AM
Unregistered

Is it true that CID has closed down the university?
27th May 2013, 09:12 AM
Unregistered

i am planning to do m.a education distance dgree from cmj i want to know ugc grant registration no.is the degree is valid to get govt. job
e-mail id [email protected]
4th June 2013, 09:59 PM
Unregistered

If the ongoing students of cmj university will be transferred to martin luther king university(in case the current issues were not solved),then what will be the future of guys who pursued their degree through CCII mode from cmj university?...answer plzzzz
6th June 2013, 12:17 AM
Unregistered

is CMJ University AICTE certificate? is available for govt. job?
6th June 2013, 03:35 PM
sohangoriya
Senior Member+++++

Dear friend CMJ university is a recognised university which is recognised by the
government of Meghalaya and UGC(University Grants Commission).

But it is not recognised by the DEC.

CMJ University offers all Courses on regular basis only through main campus at

Meghalaya.

All the best.......
6th June 2013, 09:31 PM
umang_28
Senior Member+

dear friend ,

CMJ university is not fake university . it is recognised by Meghalaya government and university grants commission (UGC).

they provides various courses like

*POLYTECH

*DIPLOMA

*BBA

*BCA

*MBA

*MCA

*BA

*MA

*B.Com

*M.Com

*B.Sc

*M.Sc etc.

umang_28

10th July 2013, 09:22 AM
Unregistered

my b.a.private degree is valid pos help mei because i m go to add.in b.ed.
6th September 2013, 01:53 AM
Unregistered

Is CMJ university distance
degree valid? I am planning to do
distance degree from CMJ
28th September 2013, 02:02 PM

Dear Sir/ Madam

Quote:

please help
2nd October 2013, 04:39 PM
Unregistered

I am amit kalindi,son of bhadu kalindi,from west bengal ,completed B.A hons with english from Cmj university through a study centre in distance mode.my registration no is-10111209109030.I am now in confused about the gossip which i read in newspaper.Is my degree valid? i completed the course in 2012.
26th October 2013, 04:09 PM
Unregistered

Is BA distance degree from cmj university valid for government jobs?
20th November 2013, 11:31 AM
Unregistered

when started cmj university? because it takes admissions from 2009
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?