22nd June 2016, 10:45 PM
Harinichouta

Coaching class for XIC Journalism and Mass media entrance exam?

Hi, I want to have some query regarding coaching classes. Please tell me whether there are any coaching classes for XIC entrance examination in Journalism and Mass media?

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do to become a news reporter? I am from commerce side
  2. How to do master in journalism and mass communication?
  3. Qualification required to be a Journalist?
  4. What is the eligibility criteria required to join journalism after completion of B.Com course?
  5. What to do after 12th standard to become a Journalist? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How to do PG in mass media and journalism through correspondence?
  7. Which are the various institutes in Mass Communication, Media and Journalism in Punjab?
  8. Books which I should refer to crack the entrance exam of Masters of Journalism and Mass Media?
  9. Can I become a journalist after completing B.E CSE?
  10. How to do PG in mass media and journalism by correspondence from university in Mumbai
  11. IGNOU Post Graduate Diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication-Mass Media and Society Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  12. Can I join journalism or mass communication after graduation in arts?
  13. Cutoff of BDS colleges in Mumbai and New Mumbai? List of medical government colleges and government aided colleges in Mumbai and New Mumbai?
  14. XIC Exam: Question types? Books? How is XIC exam different from other mass communication colleges for advertising courses?
  15. How to get a job in communication field? I have an aggregate of 67%
  16. Which degree course I should opt for to go for Journalism in future? -- [New]
  17. List of best coaching classes to prepare for Indian Institute of Mass Communication Journalism entrance exam?
  18. Can I pursue special honours in journalism and mass communication in Calcutta university after graduation?
20th June 2017, 11:18 AM
stutiswet2

Default Re: Coaching class for XIC Journalism and Mass media entrance exam?

Every city has some coachings for Journalism and Mass Media preparation. In those coachings, experts will teach you topics like
  1. General Awareness
  2. Aptitude and Mental Make-up
  3. Language Capability
  4. Analytical & Comprehensional Skills
Vidya Group Coaching is one of the finest coaching in India of which you can get many branches.
22nd June 2017, 12:07 PM
Abhijeet_2016
Senior Member+

Default Re: Coaching class for XIC Journalism and Mass media entrance exam?

Mentioning you some of the named coaching classes where you can study for mass media entrance exam

>> R.K.C.S.M coaching
>> IIMC Coaching, Dehradun
>> LAL Coaching, New Delhi
>> Gyan darshan coaching, Panchkula
>> NATA Coaching , Coimbatore
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?