14th October 2012, 02:26 AM
Unregistered

How to get a job in communication field? I have an aggregate of 67%

sir i am4th year student....i hv agg. of 67% ....i m from ECE ......i want to do job in coomunicatin field.....pls tell m what alll i need for this......and whch company recruit comm. engg.

Related Questions:
  1. How may I get a job after completing B.Tech in Electronics and communication with 65% marks?
  2. How to get a job in electronics and communication field?
  3. How can I get a job in core field after completing B.E in Electronics and Communication branch? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Can I get a job in software field after completing B.Tech ECE with 57% aggregate?
  5. Is there any job for me in electronics and communication field after completing B.E in EC stream? My percentage is 60 approximately
  6. How to get a job in electronics and communication field?
  7. Can electrical engineers with 55% aggregate without any experience get a job in the same field of education?
  8. Job after scoring 55% aggregate in B.E electronics and communication?
  9. What should an ECE graduate do to get a good job? Which field will be better either Electronic or Communication? Types of job available? -- [New]
  10. Name of some companies in Kerala for training in Electronics or Communication field?
  11. Will there be any problem at the time of job interview in Embedded Systems or VLSI if did training in Communication field?
  12. How to get a job in mass communication?
  13. What to do after passing B.E in Electronics and Communication with 58%? Do I need to take up any course for that?
  14. How to get a job in networking field? I am doing a job in Gemini Communication
  15. How to get a government job after passing mechanical engineering with 75% aggregate
  16. How to get a job in electronics and communication engineering branch?
  17. For which jobs can I apply if I am interested in communication field? How to get a good job in MTNL and BSNL?
  18. Details of the summer internship in companies or institutes in Chandigarh?
22nd March 2014, 02:46 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How to get a job in communication field? I have an aggregate of 67%

You can get job in print as well as electronic media like TV channels. There is an explosion in context to communication technology and media across the globe. The younger generation has keen inclination towards the media sector. The fee structure comes around between Rs 50,000 to Rs 3 lakh annually. Some institutes like IIMC also offers scholarship to the toppers. You need to be a graduate and in some courses, you need to complete class 12 with 60 per cent score.
Here are some institutes that are considered to be reputed in media sector.
Symbiosis Institute of Mass Communication, Pune
AJK Mass Communication Research Centre, Jamia Millia Islamia
Indian Institute of Mass Communication, New Delhi
Asian College of Journalism, Chennai
Makhanlal Chaturvedi National University of Journalism and Communication, Bhopal
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?