18th June 2016, 11:47 PM
mrutyamjaya balaga

Which college am eligible to get in Andhra Pradesh after scoring 352 in CET for Mechanical engineering?

Which college am eligible to get in Andhra Pradesh after scoring 352 in CET for Mechanical engineering? What is the cut-off marks required for the same? Can you please let me know the list of colleges in which I will be eligible to apply for the course?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to get MBBS seat through AP EAMCET? -- [New]
  2. List of colleges offering correspondence Mechanical Diploma course in Andhra Pradesh?
  3. Which is the best college to do diploma in mechanical engineering after completion of 12th?
  4. List of colleges which I get seat after completion of EAMCET with 49 marks?
  5. Is this possible to be eligible for K-CET after completion of 10th standard and 10+2 in Andhra Pradesh?
  6. Can I get MBBS seat in AP after getting 77 marks in EAMCET? I have scored 474 rank
  7. Which are the training institutes for Microbiology/Biotechnology in Hyderabad?
  8. Can I get admission in Sri Venkateswara University/JNTU if secured 352 rank in ECET being an OC candidate?
  9. Can a Andhra Pradesh resident apply for Karnataka CET?
  10. Can I join Aviation by appearing for E-CET in Andhra Pradesh after Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? Best colleges for the same?
  11. Am I eligible to appear in CET to study in Engineering college being a Non-Karnataka student?
  12. Can I get MBBS with 280 marks in IPE and 80 in EAMCET?
  13. Am I eligible to appear in K-CET(MBBS) if completed 10th & 12th in Andhra Pradesh?
  14. Am I eligible to write KCET Exam having completed 10th, 11th and 12th in Andhra Pradesh and being a resident of Andhra Pradesh? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. List of the agriculture private colleges in AP?
  16. Am I eligible to take KCET Exam having completed 12th class in Andhra Pradesh and born in Andhra Pradesh but my mother born in Karnataka?
  17. Which Mechanical companies in Andhra Pradesh offers Design job?
  18. Am I eligible to appear in K-CET if my parents belongs to Karnataka but completed Schooling in Andhra Pradesh?
15th July 2016, 02:47 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which college am eligible to get in Andhra Pradesh after scoring 352 in CET for Mechanical engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrutyamjaya balaga View Post
Which college am eligible to get in Andhra Pradesh after scoring 352 in CET for Mechanical engineering? What is the cut-off marks required for the same? Can you please let me know the list of colleges in which I will be eligible to apply for the course?
Here's a list of some of the colleges where you can apply:-
  • BV Bhoomaraddi College of Engineering and Technology, Hubli
  • Sir M Visvesvaraya Institute of Technology, Bangalore
  • Bangalore Institute of Technology, Bangalore
  • University Visvesvaraya College of Engineering, Bangalore
  • BMS College of Engineering, Bangalore
  • MS Ramaiah Institute of Technology, Bangalore
  • The National Institute of Engineering, Mysore
  • Nitte Meenakshi Institute of Technology, Bangalore
  • G Madegowda Institute of Technology, Mandya
  • Shri Pillappa College of Engineering, Bangalore
  • Lingarajappa Engineering College, Bidar
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?