20th October 2011, 07:28 PM
Karlshuklan

Which college among MGM and DY Patil, Nerul is better in terms of academics?

i juz wanted to know dat which college is better among MGM and dy patil,nerul? plz mention in terms of academics?
please send me the details

27th May 2012, 04:58 PM
manikantapalli89

Location: g-1, vijaya sai enclave-1, plot no:2, near balaji public school, r.r.v puram-post, visakhapatnam-29
Default Re: Which college among MGM and DY Patil, Nerul is better in terms of academics?

Hi shuklan,
i think dy.patil college is better option than m.g.m college. please mention your course you want to pursue so that i can give you more information regarding that.
thanking you
mani
16th June 2012, 07:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which college among MGM and DY Patil, Nerul is better in terms of academics?

what is d cut off for computer engineering in Dr. D.y. Patil College Nerul....?
21st June 2012, 09:16 PM
Unregistered

for bsc(nursing) which college is good in navi mumbai?
1st May 2014, 02:06 AM
Unregistered

Mgmmedical navi mumbai and dy patil navi mumbai is better for girl student and as well as safety and hostel facility.
1st October 2015, 10:41 AM
Unregistered

Is there any agriculture degree program running in dy patil university in Navi mumbai? Plz inform me about that. I hv completed msc agriculture in agri botany, and I want to do lectureship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?