14th June 2012, 12:15 AM
Unregistered

Which college is better in terms of package and placements?

i want to know that which college is better in terms of package and placements??

Related Questions:
  1. Is IIBS Noida a good college to pursue MBA course? Which is the best course to opt for in terms of placement and placement packages?
  2. Which college is better in terms of placements between Sinhgad college of engineering and Maeers MIT Kothrud?
  3. How good are the placements in MIT college of engineering for M.Tech students? What is the package offered?
  4. Which are the good colleges in electrical in terms of placement? -- [New]
  5. How is SCMS College of Management,Kochi in terms of placements for MBA and what are the placement packages?
  6. What is the scope in Metallurgy course after 4 years? How much is the package and companies offering the placements? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Advantages of joining private engineering college in terms of placement, annual package, faculty and infrastructure over government engineering college? Are private engineering university students preferred for government jobs?
  8. Which college is better for computer science engineering between BIT Jaipur and Galgotia Noida in terms of Faculty and Placements
  9. What kind of branch is offered for ECE, CSE students after 4 years?
  10. How are the colleges, KSOM, IMD, ISBR and IBSAR rated in terms of placements?
  11. What kind of placements are offered in Vita Mumbai? How much is the average salary package?
  12. Which stream is best in terms of Placement in Manipal University? Do i have a chance of changing the stream later on after joining?
  13. Details about the placements in Vel Tech University? What is the minimum package after doing M.Tech in Automotive Engineering?
  14. When are the placement results of Saveetha school of engineering?
  15. How can I manage to get a good package of 7 to 8 Lakhs? I have passed B.Tech in Electrical and Electronics engineering from DCE
  16. Can I get selected during campus placements after scoring 63% in 10th and 56% in 12th? Names of those companies? How much package will I get?
  17. Which is a better college in terms of faculty, campus and placement between AIT Pune and Thapar University?
  18. Which one is better in terms of placements, Tezpur University Assam or IP university Delhi?
19th June 2012, 08:56 PM
Dwivedi sachin

Talking Re: Which college is better in terms of package and placements?

government colleges are good .ex iit nits etc
7th July 2014, 11:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which college is better in terms of package and placements?

Which college is better between thapar institute or indrprasta university for engineering if I want to do mba also
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?