9th June 2011, 11:49 AM
Unregistered

In which college can I get admission after scoring 6 Lakhs rank?

hi.... ma sister got 6 lac rank .........in which colege she l get admission?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the fee structure for MBBS in various MBBS colleges?
  2. In which college will I get admission after scoring 2,23,000 rank in AIEEE? List of WBJEE colleges based on my rank? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Can I get admission in government engineering college after scoring 778 GLBC rank?
  4. Placements in vitam vishakhapatnam engineering college?
  5. What kind of college can I get with an AIEEE rank of more than 2 Lakhs?
  6. Any chance of admission in anna university after scoring 91% marks in 12th and a rank under 2 Lakhs?
  7. Best degree colleges in Karnataka? What is the fees structure?
  8. In which college would I get admission after scoring 32159 in WBJEE? Which college is the best among the following listed?
  9. Can i get admission in any government college after scoring 11542 rank?
  10. Can I get admission in any government college after scoring 75780 General rank and 24065 in BC?
  11. Admission in government college after scoring 2700 rank and 1500 SC rank?
  12. Can I get admission in any college if I get a rank over 2 lakhs in AIEEE? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Can I get 10 lacs as education loan if secured 63% in COMEDK UGET? -- [New]
  14. How to get admission in B.Ed after scoring 150103 rank and category rank of 58838? Can I do B.Ed near Varanasi College?
  15. Where can I take admission in government college after scoring AIEEE rank of 9246
  16. Can I get admission in government college after scoring 973 rank in Chandigarh and 621 in Uttrakhand?
  17. Will I get admission in any college under SC category after scoring 22946 rank and 33 marks?
  18. Can I get admission in government college after scoring 13720 JEXPO rank?
30th September 2011, 06:48 PM
ravik1214
Senior Member++++

Thumbs up Re: In which college can I get admission after scoring 6 Lakhs rank?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hi.... ma sister got 6 lac rank .........in which colege she l get admission?
In which college can I get admission after scoring 6 Lakhs rank?

Here also the information provided by you is not sufficient for me to provide satisfactory answer. There are so many exams conducted in india like -IIT-JEE,AIEEE,CAT,MAT,GATE e.t.c so without the name of examination ,it is difficult for me to predict your college.

If you have got 6 lakh rank in AIEEE exam ,then it is difficult for you to get colleges like NITs as you have secured very less marks and your rank is not good enough.

I always request users to provide full details about their problem .In this case it is difficult to predict myself the name of exam so is impossible to predict the name of college which you will get.

With Regards
ravik1214
30th September 2011, 07:39 PM
ANKIT050

Default Re: In which college can I get admission after scoring 6 Lakhs rank?

hi friends,

-If you have got 6 lakh rank in AIEEE exam ,then it is difficult for you to get colleges like NITs as you have secured very less marks and your rank is not good enough.

-if you got 6 lakh rank no good college is found

-There are so many exams conducted in india like -IIT-JEE,AIEEE,CAT,MAT,GATE e.t.c so without the name of examination ,it is difficult for me to predict your college.

ankit
thanking you
30th September 2011, 07:41 PM
black-demon
Senior Member+

dear friend you have scored very less no., so you can not get any college.
I always request users to provide full details about their problem .In this case it is difficult to predict myself the name of exam so is impossible to predict the name of college which you will get.
8th May 2012, 08:24 PM
Unregistered

What is the approximate mark to score in ojee to get rank around and under 10000 ?
11th June 2012, 09:54 PM
Unregistered

can i get admission in colleges in delhi if i have scored 6 lakh rank in aieee?
27th August 2013, 03:37 PM
sauravdash

Hiiii,
If you have scored 6 lakh in aieee then you foget about getting any seat in any of the NIT whether you are in sc or st .so donot get dis- hearted with your rank you try any other college f your state and get admission in that .
Or if your interested in only government colleges then you can drop one year and get coaching from a good coaching center like akash , bansal etc and work hard and again appear those competitive exam, and get good score . and according to your cchoice and your rank you get admitted to the college .
Good luck !!!!
Thank!!!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?