16th November 2011, 04:29 PM
Siddharthjaiswal

Any chance of admission in anna university after scoring 91% marks in 12th and a rank under 2 Lakhs?

I have scored 91 % marks in 12th & My rank was about in 2 lacs, May I get admission in Anna university or any top collegges.

1. Is there any chance for me to get into Anna University after scoring category rank of 8?
  2. Any chance to get admission in Anna University after scoring 978 marks in AP state board exam?
  3. How to get admission in IP university after scoring 49% marks in 12th and 18500 rank -- [New]
  4. Is there any chance to get Anna University or government college after scorign 3398 rank in BC category
  5. Can I get admission in Anna University after scoring 70% in 12th?
  6. Is there any chance for admission in Thapar University after scoring 70 marks in AIEEE and 4000 state rank?
  7. Is there any chance for me to join Geo Informatics group in Anna University after scoring 157 cutoff marks in 12th?
  8. Any chance to get a good college in Anna University Counseling after scoring 19 marks in TANCET?
  9. Is it possible to get top 10 colleges of Anna University after scoring 24 marks in TANCET and 2677 overall rank? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Any chance to join Anna university after scoring cutoff of 193.5
  11. Is there any chance of getting in Thapar University after scoring 70 marks in AIEEE and state rank of 4000?
  12. Will I get a seat in Anna University after scoring 23 marks in GATE?
  13. Is there any chance to get into M.E program in Anna University after scoring 37.355 marks in TANCET?
  14. Do I stand a chance for admission in DCE or NIT after scoring 83 marks in AIEEE in ST category? What will be my AI rank?
  15. Any chance for admission in MBBS after scoring 2368 rank? I have scored 85% in 12th CBSE board exam
  16. Can I get admission in any government college under Anna University after scoring 39.8 marks in TANCET M.E?
  17. Any chance for admission in private or government college in Kerala after scoring 16000 rank in Kerala Medical entrance and 90% marks in science and English?
  18. Can I join Anna University after scoring a good rank in AIEEE?
16th November 2011, 06:34 PM
mahi 16

Default Re: Any chance of admission in anna university after scoring 91% marks in 12th and a rank under 2 Lakhs?

It is little difficult to get admission in very good college
if your rank is near 2 lakhs.
8th June 2012, 10:46 PM

Default Re: Any chance of admission in anna university after scoring 91% marks in 12th and a rank under 2 Lakhs?

can i get addmisson in thappar university if i get 93 % marks in 12th class
12th June 2012, 10:56 PM

CAN I GET ADMISSION IN ANNA UNIVERSITY IF I GET 60,000 AIR IN AIEEE
15th August 2012, 08:46 PM
MOUSE92

dear,

anna university admission is totally based upon entrance exam result

12 % never matter
1st May 2013, 09:10 PM

ANNA UNIVERSITY ADMISSION IS TOTALLY BASED ON BOARD PERCENTAGE AND NT ENTRANCE EXAM RSULT. PLEASE DON'T ANSWER QUESTIONS STUPIDLY IF YOU DON'T KNOW THE ANSWER.
2nd May 2013, 11:34 PM
martha.anjaneyulu

Originally Posted by Siddharthjaiswal View Post
I have scored 91 % marks in 12th & My rank was about in 2 lacs, May I get admission in Anna university or any top collegges.
HI,
You score very low rank in A.I.E.E.E that is two lacs..
You not get admissions in top engineering college.
You can take admissions in low ranking college in your state..

If you want you can take admission in privet college after passing 12th wit 91% Marks.

But if you want you can try next time and score good rank and
after that you can get admissions in top college.

ALL THE BEST!
24th November 2018, 04:53 PM

I have got 91% in my 12 cbse board examination. Can I get admission into Anna University...If yes,tell me the procedure and the branch for which I m eligible and I m a non Tamil student...belongs to other state ..If no,then tell me which college can I get with my 12%?? Reply as soon as possible. I will b very obliged 4 this..