7th June 2010, 06:50 PM
sony1

In which college can I get admission after securing 1782 rank in AIEEE along with sports achievements?

hello sir
i represented punjab state as a player in 53rd national chess championship $ got 87%marks in +2 non-med$ ranked 1782 in aieee.In which college do you think i can get admission on basis of overall achievement???
Which colleges made me eligible for sports quota $ wht would i need to apply for it????????

Related Questions:
  1. Details on how to join Thermal Power Plant of B.E Electrical Branch?
  2. Which college will I get after securing a rank of 53000 in AIEEE?
  3. Which is the best college for me after scoring 1782 rank in BBA CET?
  4. Can I get any government college of AIEEE after securing 319560 AIR? -- [New]
  5. Can I get admission in any college after securing overall rank of 236944 in AIEEE?
  6. What's the highest and lowest merit for this year in Gorakhpur(U.P)?
  7. MFT entrance exam study material? Names of the reference books which are to be preferred?
  8. What should I do? I want to pursue B.Arch course but I have sent my AIEEE application form for B.Tech course. Would I get admission in a good college after securing a good rank in AIEEE or NATA?
  9. Which course is better between MS and M.Tech? Which one is better of doing MS in India and Abroad?
  10. Will I get a reputed college after securing an AIEEE rank of 129977?
  11. Can I get admission in B.Arch after securing 45000 rank in AIEEE and 3027 state rank?
  12. Does this valuable for me to gain a SAP certification being a non IT Engineer?
  13. Can I get admission in any good college after securing 49829 rank in AIEEE?
  14. Will i be able to get any government seat in Kerala after securing 56 marks in AIEEE? List of private engineering colleges which take admission through AIEEE?
  15. Can I get admission in government engineering colleges after securing 19969 rank in UPTU?
  16. Sports quota in aieee 2010? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Can I get a government college after securing 71 marks in AIEEE?
  18. Talent based courses other than engineering?
29th February 2012, 11:40 PM
priyanka_22

Smile Re: In which college can I get admission after securing 1782 rank in AIEEE along with sports achievements?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sony1 View Post
hello sir
i represented punjab state as a player in 53rd national chess championship $ got 87%marks in +2 non-med$ ranked 1782 in aieee.In which college do you think i can get admission on basis of overall achievement???
Which colleges made me eligible for sports quota $ wht would i need to apply for it????????
Amazing!!!,

You are a Sports Person additionally you attained a really good rank in AIEEE Exam.

You can apply in some of good Govt. colleges where you will also get Fee Consation.

Try also in NIIT's.

Best Luck for Future.

Quote:
"If you do not hope, you will not find what is beyond your hopes."
1st March 2012, 12:52 PM
vidushi9

Default Re: In which college can I get admission after securing 1782 rank in AIEEE along with sports achievements?

hello sony ... this is really gud that you have secured a rank that is good enough. with this good rank , first you should try to get the admission in IIT colleges. but as you have mentioned that you are a state champion in chess,, so , much better will be that you should try for a college which can judge you potential being in chess....
1st January 2013, 03:07 PM
end of query
Senior Member+

Default Re: In which college can I get admission after securing 1782 rank in AIEEE along with sports achievements?

as your holding a good rank. you can take admission in the most prestigious nits in india
NIT trichy is recommended.
And it depends on you what branch you want to take.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?