30th June 2011, 01:03 AM
Unregistered

In which college can I get admission in Pune after scoring 33 marks in AIEEE?

In which college i can get admission in pune on my aieee 33 marks

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get any NIT college in Nagpur, Amravati and Pune after scoring 55 marks in AIEEE college? How much marks are needed in AIEEE? I have got 55 marks in AIEEE
  2. In which college can I get admission in Pune after scoring 33 marks in AIEEE?
  3. Is there any option to get admission in AIT Pune after scoring 66 marks in AIEEE if I am an Army Ward? Wha t is the cutoff?
  4. When can I get the online admission form of B.Tech in MIT Pune? What is the cutoff score?
  5. Can I get admission in any engineering college or in MIT Pune after scoring 14 marks in AIEEE?
  6. Engineering colleges in which I can get admission for Mechanical Engineering after scoring 94.6%? Cutoff marks for government college of Engineering Pune?
  7. Is there any private college in which I can take admission after scoring 46 marks in AIEEE?
  8. How to take admission in best college of engineering in Pune after scoring 76.23% marks in 3rd year in civil engineering -- [New]
  9. Will I get admission in Pune for MCA after scoring 70.99 Percentile?
  10. Can I get admission in MIT Pune for mechanical branch after scoring 124 in AIEEE?
  11. Will I get admission in government college after scoring 82 marks in AIEEE?
  12. Any colleges where I can get admission after scoring 23 marks in AIEEE? Should I opt for Management quota for admission?
  13. Admission in best private or government college after scoring 44 marks in AIEEE and 42 marks in RPET?
  14. Are there any colleges(In Mumbai or Pune) where I can get admission after scoring 23 marks in AIEEE, 57 in MHT CET and 67.3% 57.3% in 12th Maharashtra Boards? Should I opt for Management Quota for admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Which college can I get after scoring 37 marks in AIEEE?
  16. Procedure for admission in Pune University? When does the admission process start?
  17. How to do B.Tech in Mechanical after scoring 88% in HSC? I have scored 83 marks in AIEEE
  18. Can I get admission in Mumbai/Navi Mumbai/Pune in any engineering college for electronics and telecommunication engineering after scoring 100 marks in MHT CET? I have got 90% in HSC
30th June 2011, 09:36 AM
kumarpravir007
Senior Member+++

Default Re: In which college can I get admission in Pune after scoring 33 marks in AIEEE?

Hello friend ...

You can take part in the MAT CET counseling through the Cap round organised by the DTE (Directorate of Education)...
For the detailed info you can go to the official website ::
http://www.dte.org.in

There will be counseling based on the AIEEE ranks even and also through the ranks scores in the entrance exam of MHT CET ...

So as you have scored 33 marks in the AIEEE so you are likely to get the colleges in the area around Pune ....

* College of Engineering, Pune
* Pune Institute of Computer Technology
* Army Institute of Technology, Pune
* Maharashtra Institute of Technology
* Sinhgad College of Engineering
* ZES's Dyanganga College of Engineering & Research, Nahre, pune
* Sanjivani College of Engineering, Kopargaon
* Bharti Vidyapeeth College Of Engineering
* Dnyaneshwar Vidyapeeth
* G H Raisoni College of Engineering and Management, Wagholi, Pune
* Moze College of Engineering
* M.E.S. College of Engineering
* Pune Vidyarthi College of Engineering & Technology
* Pimpri Chinchwad College of Engineering
* Vishwakarma Institute of Technology
* Rajarshi Shahu College Of Engineering
* Jayawantrao Sawant College of Engineering
* PES Modern College of Engineering,Pune
* Marathwada College of Engineering
* Mod-Tech College of engineering
* Vishwakarma Institute of Information Technology
* All India Shri Shivaji Memorial Society's College Of Engineering
* Trinity College of Engineering and Research
* K J College of Engineering and Management Research
* Purandar College of Engineering and Management Research
* Vishwakarma Institute of Information Technology
* Cusrow Wadia Institute of Technology
* Dr. D.Y. Patil College Of Engineering

Here I have attached the detailed infromation on how to apply for the MHT CET counseling and the important dates go through it ...
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Notification_Online_Application_Engineering_2011.pdf(203.6 KB, 81 views)
30th June 2011, 06:03 PM
kritika@Hans

Default Re: In which college can I get admission in Pune after scoring 33 marks in AIEEE?

dear friend
the qualifying marks in AIEEE is 45....
since you don't qualify the exam so it is next to impossible for you to get a college .................
30th June 2011, 08:52 PM
mukul0094
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Admission in the engineering college after getting 33 marks in AIEEE.

You AIEEE marks is not good i think that at 33 marks in AIEEE your All India Rank is around 5,00000 and at this rank you can not get the good college. so i suggest you to go for another entrance exam.

If you appear in the another entrance exam and if you get a good rank then you can also get a chance for the admission in the good college. If you want to take admission in the Pune then there are many college in pune which provide the engineering course.

Here i give you the some good college name which is located in the Pune :
->College of engineering, Pune.
->D.Y.Patil college of engineering.
->Maharashtra Institute of Technology.
->Bharti Vidyapeeth college of engineering.
->Army Institute of Technology, Pune.

These are the good engineering college which is located in the pune. if you want to get any more iformation regarding these college then please see the official website of respective college.

Regards
~Mukul~
30th June 2011, 10:59 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

hi
you can not get good college in 33 marks in pune if you
get admission in college of pune then you can't get
best stream as per your interest .

good luck........
1st July 2011, 12:01 AM
akhilesh16071991
Senior Member++

hey,
freind these marks is very less that you can get any of college in pune.
so i suggest you do preperation for aieee once again from any best coaching institute.
these will good for you and your future too.
good luck
1st July 2011, 12:01 AM
siddharthkathuria

Quote:

the general category cutoff(the minimum no. of marks required for sitting into counselling) this year was 48.hence,you are not eligible for the counselling.and also due to less score,there are no chances to of yours to get into a private college(a good one) also.so the only 2 ways left for you are either you should take a drop or try out some private colleges through management quota.
4th July 2011, 06:12 PM
Unregistered

in which college can I get admission to second year degree in Pune??I got 68%marks in diploma in Information Technology
27th July 2011, 12:12 AM
Unregistered

do i will get sinhagad college,kondhwa branch for computer engineering. i got 79 in cet and in first cap round i got g.h raisoni college,wagholi
1st February 2012, 10:38 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
HI,

Cutoff in A.I.E.E.E is 122 mark..

I am sorry to not get admissions in top college after getting less marks that is 33.
If you want you can take admissions in any low ranking private college in India.
In my opinion you should try next year so that you may get top college.

ALL THE BEST!
5th June 2013, 08:45 PM
Unregistered

IN WHICH COLLEGE CAN I GET ADMISSION IN PUNE AFTER SCORING 13 MARKS IN JEE AND 55 MARKS IN CET AND I GOT 138 IN PCM GROUP IN OPEN CATEGARY ?
9th June 2013, 11:41 AM
lipusahoo141
Senior Member+

dear friend.....

college can I get admission in Pune after scoring 33 marks in AIEEE
---------------------------------

1.Dnyaneshwar Vidyapeeth
2.Sinhgad College of Engineering
3.Jayawantrao Sawant College of Engineering
4.Moze College of Engineering
5.Rajarshi Shahu College Of Engineering
6.Cusrow Wadia Institute of Technology
7.Bharti Vidyapeeth College Of Engineering
8.Vishwakarma Institute of Information Technology
9.Dnyaneshwar Vidyapeeth
10.PES Modern College of Engineering,Pune
11.Trinity College of Engineering and Research
12.Maharashtra Institute of Technology.
13.army Institute of Technology, Pune.
14.College of engineering, Pune.
15.Maharashtra Institute of Technology.
16.Vishwakarma Institute of Information Technology
17.Pimpri Chinchwad College of Engineering
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?