28th August 2013, 07:22 AM
Unregistered

How can I chance my branch into civil engineering? I am doing B.Tech in CSE

Cn u plse inform me that hw cn i change my branch into civil eng..before i was doing btech in cse branch in ist yr ..9560753420

Related Questions:
  1. Can I change the course in B.Tech after completing diploma ECE?
  2. Which Mtech streams can be taken other than Computers after Btech CSE? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Is Civil Engineering suitable for Girls? Should I go for it or some other branch?
  4. What's the future of CSE and IT graduates? How they can get a job in recession period? I've passed 12th with 80% marks in science stream
  5. Which is better for me after B.Tech Civil Engineering between M.Tech and MBA? Which branch is preferable for me in M.Tech? Scope of job after B.Tech or M.Tech or MBA?
  6. Which exam can i write after 12th?
  7. How to do summer training while doing Civil engineering branch
  8. Can I pursue B.Tech. in Civil Engineering after diploma in IT? Procedure of getting admission in B.Tech. Civil Engineering through lateral entry in the colleges of Himachal University?
  9. How should I aim to become a talented Civil Engineering after completing Civil Engineering? Which courses do I need to take up after Civil Engineering?
  10. How to join merchant navy after doing B.Tech in CSE
  11. How much rank is required to get CSE branch in VIT?
  12. Do I have any chance to get a government job after passing B.Tech final year CSE with 70%?
  13. Could I get a chance to get B.Tech in CSE after scoring 1616 rank in KIITEE? How many total seats are there in KIIT?
  14. Am I eligible for government job after completing B.Tech from KSOU?
  15. Any chance to resume higher studies in ISRO after 5 years integrated course in B.Tech Civil Engineering and M.Tech in Transportation Engineering?
  16. Can I get a seat in IIT after scoring 550 marks in GATE?
  17. What are the government jobs available after completing B.Tech CSE?
  18. Can I change my branch to EEE from CSE in engineering? I am pursuing final year diploma in CSE
15th October 2016, 07:20 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I chance my branch into civil engineering? I am doing B.Tech in CSE

The branch change option in case of engineering is allowed only after completion of first year of engineering. There are certain necessary conditions to be fulfilled in order to change your branch.

>>You must have minimum percentage of marks required for branch change. There should not be any pending backlog in first year. College administration fix certain percentage for branch change, you must have that much of percentage of marks in first year.

>>When application for branch change is released, you can apply with your marksheet of first year and admission details of college. There must be some vacant seats in Civil Engineering or some students changing their branch from civil to other streams so that you can get a seat in this stream of engineering.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?