29th May 2011, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

In which colleges can I get BBA course in Chandigarh after passing 12th with 58%?

In which colleges i can get BBA course in chandigarh after passing 12th with 58%.

Related Questions:
  1. In which college can I get BBA course in Chandigarh after passing 12th with 58%?
  2. Admission process for BBA or B.Com course in Chandigarh colleges?
  3. BBA and B.Com colleges in Chandigarh and their admission criteria -- [Most Discussed]
  4. In which colleges can I get BBA course in Chandigarh after passing 12th with 58%?
  5. Admission criteria for BBA course? List of top colleges of BBA in Chandigarh?
  6. Will I be able to get admission in BBA in DAV college Chandigarh after scoring 65%?
  7. How to get admission in BBA after passing 12th? BBA colleges in Kolkata?
  8. List of colleges for BBA and B.Com. in Chandigarh and date of availability of application
  9. Can I get admission in BBA or B.Com in Chandigarh government college after scoring 67% in commerce stream?
  10. Best BBA colleges or institutes in Chandigarh after scoring 85% in 12th CBSE board
  11. How to pursue BBA after passing 12th? Which are the best colleges for doing BBA
  12. Colleges in Chandigarh offering B.A/BSc economics hons or BBA course?
  13. Can I do 5 years BBA & MBA integrated course after passing 12th with PCM stream? Which are the colleges that offers integrated 5 years BBA & MBA specially in Lucknow? -- [New]
  14. Admission in top 5 colleges in Chandigarh fro B.Com or BBA after scoring 71% in commerce?
  15. How to do BBA after passing 12th with 72%? What can I do to get admission in BBA?
  16. List of Chandigarh colleges in whcih I can get admission with this percentage? Eligibility criteria to get admission in Punjab University for BBA and B.Com?
  17. How to join BBA after passing 12th with 77.4%
  18. Can I get admission in BBA in GGDSD college or DAV college Chandigarh after scoring 75% marks in 12th commerce?
1st November 2011, 01:49 PM
swapan100
Senior Member++

Default Re: In which colleges can I get BBA course in Chandigarh after passing 12th with 58%?

dear friend,

there are lot of colleges or i mean to say you can get through maximum colleges if you cracked their Entrance exam or in some colleges thee is a provision of direct admission also
so
don't worry
best of luck.
1st November 2011, 07:55 PM
kalu21

Default Re: In which colleges can I get BBA course in Chandigarh after passing 12th with 58%?

yes, definitely you will be get admission in BBA after completing 12th with 63%.

now a days it is very easy to get chance to do BBA after 12th.

there have many institute in India, those are providing BBA degree.

they just take a small interview or entrance test.

through which they select the candidate.

it is very easy to get chance to do BBA .

all the best
10th June 2013, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

in which collage can i get BBA cource in chandigarh after pasing my 2 with 57%
16th April 2014, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

Please type your question or comment here and then click Submit.could I got admission in symbiosis for bba mba with 65 per_cent in 12
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?