19th June 2012, 02:51 PM
premacse

Which college can I get for M.E CSE after scoring a cutoff of 30.726

which college i will get for ME(cse) with cutoff 30.726(BC)

Related Questions:
  1. What college can I get for M.E CSE after scoring 37.876 in TANCET? Can I get a government or affiliated college? In which college the part time B.E CSE is available?
  2. Can I get CSE in Anna University after scoring 31.04 cutoff?
  3. Which college will I get after scoring 24.00 in BC category?
  4. Which college will I get after scoring 15.8 cutoff in MBA TANCET? Previous year cutoff marks in ST quota and also the general cutoff?
  5. Will I get a seat in Panmalar engineering college after scoring 191.50 cutoff marks -- [New]
  6. Which college is a better choice for me to get admission for CSE after scoring a rank of 7460 in PGCET?
  7. Which college can i join in Bangalore for CSE after scoring 11139 in COMEDK?
  8. Which college is offered for me after scoring GATE cutoff of 24? I belong to BC category
  9. Can I apply in any government college for lecturer job after scoring 74.3% in B.E CSE?
  10. Which college would I get for CSE after scoring 9836 rank in outside state for OJEE? Any chance for CSE in CV Raman, Sillicon, Orissa Engineering College?
  11. Can I get MIT college after scoring 36.7 cutoff?
  12. Admission in medical college after scoring cutoff marks of 188.75? Collegewise Medical cutoff marks? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Which college can I get after scoring 115 marks in CSE branch? What is the date of declaration of MP board results and counseling?
  14. How to get admission after scoring 63% in HSc? What is the cutoff of Tolani college of BAF
  15. In which college can I get after scoring 29 marks in GATE in general category? Can I get BITS Mesra in CSE?
  16. Which is the ebst college available after scoring 190.5 cutoff
  17. In Chennai which college will I get after scoring 257.4 cutoff in NATA entrance?
  18. Will I get admission in any college after scoring 66 marks? Caste wise cutoff of Pumba college?
17th June 2015, 11:36 AM
chikuyadav

Default Re: Which college can I get for M.E CSE after scoring a cutoff of 30.726

List of M.E CSE colleges

Birla Institute of Technology and Science
BITS-Pilani

Indian Institute of Technology
Roorkee

National Institute of Technology
NIT Trichy

Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology

International Institute of Information Technology

College of Engineering
Pune

Indian School of Mines, ISM

PSG College of Technology

National Institute of Technology
Rourkela

Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology

Thapar University

Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology

Veermata Jijabai Technological Institute

Institute of Technology - Nirma University

Shri Govindram Seksaria Institute of Technology and Science

All the best......
26th June 2015, 12:05 AM
Tai 1

Default Re: Which college can I get for M.E CSE after scoring a cutoff of 30.726

Top best M.E CSE colleges:-

Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology

National Institute of Technology Rourkela

International Institute of Information Technology

Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology

College of Engineering Pune

Veermata Jijabai Technological Institute

Thapar University

Indian School of Mines, ISM

Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee

National Institute of Technology NIT Trichy

PSG College of Technology

Birla Institute of Technology and Science

Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?