8th November 2011, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply in any government college for lecturer job after scoring 74.3% in B.E CSE?

my age is 29 ,B.E (cse)with 74.3%.can i apply any gov college?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college? Procedure to apply?
  2. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college and Procedure to apply?
  3. After scoring 78% aggregate in B.Tech and 81% in 12th can I get a lecturer in government college? How do I get a government job?
  4. Procedure to apply for lecturer in government college after completing B.Tech in CSE?
  5. Whether MCA graduate is eligible to become an Assistant professor in B.Sc(Computer Science) colleges?
  6. How to get a lecturer job in private and government colleges? -- [New]
  7. Whether ME degree is necessary for Lecturer job in government engineering college?
  8. What is the procedure followed for applying lecturer job in government polytechnic college?
  9. If I pursue my M.Tech in CSE will I be eligible for a government lecturer job?
  10. Can I apply for lecturer post in any government recognized college after scoring 45.5% in B.A and 61% in M.A?
  11. How can i get a job as a Lecturer in Kerala GEC?
  12. What is the procedure to apply for lecturer job in PU?
  13. What should be the procedure followed to apply job in government polytechnic college?
  14. What is the procedure to follow for getting a lecturer job in goverment polytechnic college?
  15. List lecturer job options under government sector for BE degree holders?
  16. How to get Computer Science lecturer job in Government Engineering colleges? Minimum required qualification?
  17. Is there any chance to get a government job after passing B.E CSE from Anna University Affiliated College? Are there any exams conducted for that? Details about all the government exams? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Previous years papers of NET(Chemistry)?
8th November 2011, 04:04 PM
Desiredanswer

Default Re: Can I apply in any government college for lecturer job after scoring 74.3% in B.E CSE?

Hi buddy.Your percentage is good and your age doesn't matter that mush.As per AICTE regulations you can apply for faculty post in any goverment colleges.But as all the Govt. institutions are good so they prefer to have a faculty with M.TECH qualifications.But one thing if you have that kind of credibility for that post and if you can impress the interviewer then you can crack it.
8th November 2011, 04:07 PM
susmitarani sethi
Member+

Default Re: Can I apply in any government college for lecturer job after scoring 74.3% in B.E CSE?

yes u can apply. For engineering colleges B.E and M.E gratuation is required. This is also for polytechnic colleges.
for that entrance exams are there please write the entrance and get it
ALL THE BEST................
8th November 2011, 05:03 PM
Fraction Down

dear friend,

Eligibility For Lecturer in any government college

1.>You Should have sufficient marks in your academic career.

2.>You must complete M.Tech degree from a recognized University.

3.>A valid GATE score card.

4.>Qualify the Personal Interview Round.

best of luck
8th November 2011, 05:38 PM
VegaSridhar

Hi,

Your academic performance of your Bachelor degree is good.

As you ar saying your age is 29, I think you have experince.
If you are experienced you can apply to private engineering colleges.

But to apply government college lecture jobs you must have M.Tech qualification. Without M.Tech no government college will recruit.So better to have Masters if you want to do job in government college.

All The Best
8th November 2011, 07:18 PM
krishna76743

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
my age is 29 ,B.E (cse)with 74.3%.can i apply any gov college?

Yes u can apply.
20th January 2012, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

hi im priya completed my b.tech EEE with 62% so am i eligible for the post lecturer in govt col?
11th February 2012, 10:22 AM
sujukisamurai
Senior Member+

For Lecturer in any government college
You Should have sufficient marks in your academic career.
You must complete M.Tech degree from a recognized University.
you must pocess A valid GATE score card.
good luck
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?