18th August 2012, 09:11 PM
sandeeka

What is the last date of submission of forms for PSU? What is the salary under PSU's?

what is the last date of submission of form for PSU What is the salary under different PSUs?

Related Questions:
  1. Actual salary paid by PSUs like NTPC, IOCL and Indian Power Grid to B.Tech engineers? What does it mean by advertised salary of PSUs?
  2. Institutions offering correspondence courses for PSU exam? Criteria for appearing in PSU exam? Nature of work involved for EEE engineers in PSU's? Salary package and benefits in PSU?
  3. Where and how should I contact for Summer training in PSUs?
  4. Is it possible for me to get into PSUs? List of PSUs which accepts less than 65%?
  5. PSU officer is a private or a government employee? Salary of a fresher(PSU officer) and salary when experienced?
  6. Can I get training in PSU if my CGPA is less than 6?
  7. When the PSUs application forms will be available?
  8. Date of PSU exam? Date of sale of PSU application form? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Am I eligible for power grid, NTPC, BHEL after scoring 64.89%
  10. Am I eligible for power grid exam after scoring 64.89 overall percentage
  11. Date of PSU entrance exam and date of sale of forms?
  12. Details of PSU in upcoming year? Date of sale of application forms? Last date to submit the forms?
  13. How can I apply for summer training in BHEL, NTPC or ISRO? -- [New]
  14. How many PSU's are there? Date of sale of the application forms? Which books are to be referred?
  15. Minimum height and weight required for girl for PSUs?
  16. Can I get into PSU if I dont have 65% in my B.Tech? List of PSU considering students with less than 65%?
  17. Chances to get into PSU if I dont have 65% in my B.Tech? List of PSU considering students with less than 65%?
  18. How to apply for PSU exam? Date of sale of PSU exam forms?
26th June 2015, 12:06 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the last date of submission of forms for PSU? What is the salary under PSU's?

PSU stands for public sector undertaking.

Getting job in PSU is not an easy task. You have to maintain your academics with good grades for getting a chance of job in the public sector undertakings.

It is difficult to say last date of form submission of forms in PSU because different PSU release application form at different time and therefore last date also differ company to company.

However for your kind information i want to tell you that most of the psu release application form in the month of April or May.

So be in touch with the employment news and make a regular visit on the official websites of your interested companies.

One of good options to get job in psu is to score good marks in GATE exam. There are many companies who recruit on the basis of GATE score.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?