3rd July 2012, 10:03 PM
chander suri

Which college can I get in Uttarakhand after scoring 49%?

sir i am a graduate with 49% marks. so please sujjest me collage of uttrakhand for b.ed

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get a government college in Uttarakhand after scoring 207 in UTU?
  2. Can I get admission in any NIT after scoring 372 in Uttarakhand?
  3. Can I get any government college in Uttarakhand after scoring 90 marks in AIEEE?
  4. How can I get college in Uttarakhand on the basis of AIEEE rank? I have got 3687 rank in AIEEE in Uttarakhand
  5. Am I eligible for B.Tech in Uttarakhand Government College after scoring 71% in 12th examination? -- [New]
  6. Am i eligible to get admission in government college after scoring 3943 rank in AIEEE in Uttrakhand?
  7. Which college can I get in Uttarakhand after scoring 49%?
  8. Admission in NIT Uttarakhand(CS, IT, EE) after scoring 2600 state rank?
  9. Which college or branch will I get after scoring 58 marks in AIEEE? Should I wait for counseling or take admission in any private college by management Kota?
  10. Last 10 years WBCS question papers? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. In which engineering colleges can I get after scoring 4000 in general? Can I get in Uttarakhand?
  12. Will I get a seat in good engineering college in Uttarakhand or anywhere else? I have scored 111 marks in AIEEE and my state rank(Uttarakhand) is 867
  13. How can I apply for state counseling of Uttarkhand via AIEEE marks?
  14. Which college can I get in Uttarakhand after scoring 2987 state rank in AIEEE?
  15. Can I be called for Uttarkhand Counseling after scoring 8745 overall state rank in Uttarkhand?
  16. Which branch will be good for me after scoring 1001 state rank? Can I get a government college in Uttarakhand? I belong to OBC category
  17. List of good engineering colleges which can I get through AIEEE in Uttarakhand or any other state? My state rank(Uttarakhand) is 867 and have 111 marks in AIEEE
  18. Can I get admission in NIT Uttarakhand? List of colleges I can apply for? I've got state rank 2600 in AIEEE

3rd December 2012, 09:45 PM
Kotesh432
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which college can I get in Uttarakhand after scoring 49%?

Hi Guest,

With just 49%, it will be tough to find a seat in any of the colleges.

Most of the colleges will be giving admission for the students having good percentage in their academics.

As you are having less percentage only few colleges that too will be a tough job to find that college and even you need to pay a huge amount towards the admission in order to take admission.

If you are really interested to take admission then I suggest you to go to the college and talk with the management.

Thank you,

All the best.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?