25th August 2016, 09:50 PM
Unregistered

Chances of engineering college through JELET after 84% marks in diploma civil engineering

Hello, Sir my self Rahul & I have completed my diploma civil engineering with 84% marks and I want to know that is there any possibilities to get engineering college with securing any rank in JELET exam?

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff rank required in JELET to study B.Tech(Civil Engineering) for Diploma student? List of colleges which offer admission through JELET?
  2. Civil engineering syllabus for JELET? Number of Civil seats in government colleges?
  3. JELET 2016 Civil engineering branch syllabus
  4. Eligibility to appear in West Bengal JELET for Diploma student? Procedure to get admission in B.Tech(Civil Engineering) course?
  5. Eligibility criteria of JELET 2016
  6. Am I eligible for WBJEE and JELET after doing Diploma from Lovely Professional University?
  7. Am I eligible to appear in JELET if completed diploma in Civil Engineering from IGNOU?
  8. Will JELET 2017 be based upon the marks obtained in Diploma?
  9. Possibility to study Mechanical Engineering for Diploma in Civil Engineering student through JELET?
  10. Can I study B.Arch through JELET being a Civil Engineering Diploma student?
  11. Is it possible to study B.Tech(Civil Engineering) through JELET for Architecture Diploma holder?
  12. How much is the seat capacity available in 2nd year in government college under West Bengal through JELET after completing diploma in Civil Engineeering? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Am I eligible to write JELET, WB exam? I am pursuing diploma degree in civil engineering from Manuu Polytechnic, Bangalore and having residential of Bihar
  14. Detailed information, eligibility criteria and qualification required to apply for JELET?
  15. What can I do after completion of diploma in Civil Engineering? -- [New]
  16. Number of seats available in Government colleges for Civil Engineering Diploma course through JELET in West Bengal?
  17. Possibility to appear in JELET to study B.Tech(Civil Engineering) for D.Arch student?
  18. Fee structure for 3 years Diploma through JELET?
26th August 2016, 12:16 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Chances of engineering college through JELET after 84% marks in diploma civil engineering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello, Sir my self Rahul & I have completed my diploma civil engineering with 84% marks and I want to know that is there any possibilities to get engineering college with securing any rank in JELET exam?
If you secure good rank in JELET exam, then you will get admission in below given colleges.

Motilal Nehru National Inst. of Technology MNNIT Allahabad www.mnnit.ac.in

Malviya National Institute of Technology Jaipur www.mnit.ac.in

NIT Kurukshetra www.nitkkr.ac.in

VNIT Nagpur www.vnitnagpur.ac.in

HBTI Harcourt Butler Technological Institute Kanpur www.hbti.ac.in

MANIT Bhopal www.manit.ac.in

SVNIT Surat www.svnit.ac.in

College of Engg, Andhra University, Waltair Vishakhapatnam

College of Engineering Pune www.coep.org.in

NIT Rourkela www.nitrkl.ac.in

College of Engineering Thiruvananthapuram www.cet.ac.in

NIT Durgapur www.nitdgp.ac.in

Madras Institute of Technology, Anna University Chennai www.annauniv.edu/mit

Alagappa institute of Information Technology Karaikudi

Govt College of Technology Coimbatore www.gct.ac.in

Model Engineering College, Thrikkakara Kochi www.mec.ac.in

Dr BR Ambedkar NIT Jalandhar www.nitj.ac.in

JNTU Hyderabad www.jntu.ac.in

University Institute of Engineering & Technology Chandigarh uiet.puchd.ac.in

Shri GS Institute of Technology & Science Indore www.sgsits.ac.in

NIT Hamirpur www.nitham.ac.in

NIT Jamshedpur www.nitjsr.ac.in

Osmania University College of Engineering Hyderabad www.uceou.edu

Institute of Engineering & Technology Lucknow www.ietlucknow.edu

Laxminarayan Institute of Technology Nagpur www.litnagpur.info

YMCA Institute of Engineering Faridabad www.ymcaie.ernet.in

JNTU Kakinada www.jntu.ac.in/academics/kakinada.htm

SV University Engineering College Tirupati www.svuniversity.in

University College of Engineering, Burla Sambalpur www.uceburla.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?